Do you guys play video games?

I'll let my wife know that. Also I guess she isn't allowed to play anymore either. Thanks for letting us know that by playing video games me and all my married friends evidently don't like women. Our wives are going to be very upset with this revelation :rolleyes:
Curious, do you guys play on console? Never tried PC yet as I like to separate gaming and school/work platforms.

I'll let my wife know that. Also I guess she isn't allowed to play anymore either. Thanks for letting us know that by playing video games me and all my married friends evidently don't like women. Our wives are going to be very upset with this revelation :rolleyes:

My wife actually plays more video games than I do.

We both do technology related jobs for a living and gaming is quite common among people in this field.

Curious, do you guys play on console? Never tried PC yet as I like to separate gaming and school/work platforms.
Yeah we all have Playstations. I know you can get amazing graphics and performance from a PC, but it's expensive and I don't want to have to worry about it. One of my friends does have a custom laptop he uses for gaming when he's out of the country, which is like every other week, but still has a Playstation. Also most of my friends have kids that are old enough to play so a console for each is just easier and cheaper.

I game on console, a little on mobile a lttle on pc but not graphic heavy stuff, do wana build a gaming PC though lots of buddies are pc gamers, think when you compare hardware upgrades to console upgrades it's mostly a wash monetarily, maybe pcs a little more money, there's some really great looking exclusives I've been wanting to play though

I think that's because people were hyping it up too much. They set unrealistic expectations. I'm basically assuming it's like Witcher 3 but set in a cyberpunk environment, and I'm fine with that. Besides CD projekt red will constantly patch it to make it better

Hype can be the death of fun.

There's a quote from Dodgeball that is crap philosophy when it comes to a person (as intended in the flick) but is actually quite sound when applied to movies, games, and other entertainment.

"I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya... it feels phenomenal."

I tend to avoid reviews as gameplay trailers usually give me enough to know if it's something I want to try. I did see one about this game where they said that it being super long to finish was a bad thing. Bruh... that's like complaining that soccer players dont use their hands enough.

My kids play quite a bit. I've tried a few of their games but haven't had time to get hooked.
I'm still waiting for something better than Galaga to come out.
I saw Galaga in a restaurant a few years ago and found out that despite not playing in 30 years, I've still got it!
Now I need to find Bump and Jump.

I’m still stuck on Apex Legends. Love the ranked multiplayer and the large maps. It’s not as chaotic as some shooters, as you have to work with your team mates and strategize.

I also like how you don’t have to pay to rank up, and the game is free.

I love playing video games honestly. After a hard day of work, and chores and dinner is done, it’s a lot of fun to unwind and play with a few friends or randoms. An added benefit is it helps me get my mind off work or stress.

Cheaper than drinking and smoking. Although I don’t mind doing a bit of that on a Saturday night too!

No harm done. We’re just here to talk about games and have a good time. No need to bicker amongst ourselves.

Back