Does Anyone Make a Higher-Rise KaBar Mark 1 Leather Sheath

Hello, new to the forum here. My internet searches over the past week have brought me to bladeforums and it looks like this is the place for my question. I recently began carrying a KaBar Mark 1 and the leather sheath it came with hangs way too low for my day-to-day activities. I would love to find a vertical sheath that carries the knife higher, maybe brings the guard of the knife in line with my belt. I want to be able to carry around the 4 o'clock position on my belt without it getting stuck in car seat belts and sofa cushions. Would anyone be able to suggest a manufacturer who makes such a sheath? Definitely prefer leather if possible. Over the past few weeks I have not been able to find anything, but I admit my Google abilities are not great. I wouldn't mind paying for custom work either if that is the only option. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Another thought. This type can be worn from just behind the hip to truly SOB. Really takes care of the seat belt/cushion issue.

F9f9toN.jpg

ezRyLUT.jpg

I make a lot of these for folks to carry behind 3 or 9. A lot, which is interesting as I originally intended it more as a crossdraw type sheath in the front.

Back