Does busse ever hire people?

Do you guys ever hire new people? I'm a local toledoian (Northwood) and I really want to get into knife manufacturing, in any scope. Kind of between jobs and looking. I have sent my resume to you in years past but never heard anything. Guess I figured I'd make a post and see if I heard anything.

I have a resume and don't want to exactly post it here. I'm already on the edge of tackiness but I'm contemplating moving to Oregon if Benchmade would hire me. I guess I want to try the do what you love thing and don't have much to loose.

Not exactly a knife master Craftsman but I do have a 1x30 and have messed around. I have a few years of sheet metal shop experience. I'd run the hell out of the shop broom/anything if it got me in the door and just an opportunity.

Do you guys ever hire new people? I'm a local toledoian (Northwood) and I really want to get into knife manufacturing, in any scope. Kind of between jobs and looking. I have sent my resume to you in years past but never heard anything. Guess I figured I'd make a post and see if I heard anything.

I have a resume and don't want to exactly post it here. I'm already on the edge of tackiness but I'm contemplating moving to Oregon if Benchmade would hire me. I guess I want to try the do what you love thing and don't have much to loose.

Not exactly a knife master Craftsman but I do have a 1x30 and have messed around. I have a few years of sheet metal shop experience. I'd run the hell out of the shop broom/anything if it got me in the door and just an opportunity.

Unfortunately, we're not hiring at the moment but feel free to email me your resume at jerry@bussecombat.com and we'll let you know if anything opens up.

Thanks,

Jerry

But I look better in a tank top ;)

Yeah, but I have nicer boots

Now+im+going+to+make+you+think+of+sean+connery+_eff2d81c0e662be67e9dc405c3479728.jpg

I imagine working for Busse is pretty cool so there's probably not a lot of turnover but take resinguy resinguy 's advice on the gifts and just hang out at the closest liquor store to the shop and wait for Jerry. He's bound to turn up within a few hours if they have a decent selection.:D:D:D

Unfortunately, we're not hiring at the moment but feel free to email me your resume at jerry@bussecombat.com and we'll let you know if anything opens up.

Thanks,

Jerry

That's a better response than I hoped for. Eh I thought maybe I'd get lucky and you were looking for someone part time to move/cut material, maybe drill holes... Or idk some other mundane task you'd rather pay a dime instead of a dollar for. There's always work to be done in a shop.

Appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. I will get my resume to you.

Ken Hamrick

And at the risk of not getting hired.. for a job I will likely not get... First round is on me! Cheers everyone!

Go to the Shop for an interview with a case of beer, a bottle of Cabo Wabo, a bottle of Johny Walker Blue, a box of good cigars, and a case of Clark Bars.

Applicants have to do their research. Good luck.

Don't forget the cheesecake and Coors Light. Not gonna get past the front door without it.

Don't leave out Tequila ;) - Bribery has gotten cheaper, used to be JWBlue, it's now "Hell Cat Maggie" Cabo and the most important "Cheesecake" or it goes in file 13 LOL!

Back