Does the warranty follow the knife?

Looking to buy some gso knives off people and wanting to make sure they will have the life time warranty also. Any Info from someone is appreciated .

Last edited:
Looking to buy some gso knives off people and wanting to make sure they will have the life time warranty also. Any Info from someone is appreciated .

The warranty follows the knife. The lifetime free resharpening also follows the knife. If you ever have any questions or problems with the knives, don't hesitate to contact us.

The warranty follows the knife. The lifetime free resharpening also follows the knife. If you ever have any questions or problems with the knives, don't hesitate to contact us.

Hi, I just purchased a GSO 3.5 & 4.1 off ebay and wanted to know how to go about getting the 4 re-sharpened. Any help here will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• GSO 3and4 copy.jpg
    GSO 3and4 copy.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi, I just purchased a GSO 3.5 & 4.1 off ebay and wanted to know how to go about getting the 4 re-sharpened. Any help here will be greatly appreciated!

FYI: http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=eadc85765dd1915442d1d6274&id=a4acae3a09

They are currently moving in to a new facility in Kellogg, ID. A facebook-post from Friday 11/21:

The trailer is unpacked! We are planning to get the workshop rebuilt over the weekend and have the website running again around the middle of next week.

For a quicker response, you might try their e-mail: http://surviveknives.com/warranty-returns-liability

Please contact WorkShop@SurviveKnives.com for all warranty, service or repair inquiries.

A photo posted of the area around their new location:

934881_753634301374196_1311904226922710396_n.jpg

That's the first I'd heard they decided on Kellogg. It's a beautiful part of the state, but it's an early, cold winter here. Stay warm Survive crew!

For the record, i haven't 'logged in' on FB for many months, but I know the S!K posts there more often than here and it's easy to access, don't need an account to view their page only to post on it.

Good point, Chiral.

Facebook is like bladeforums or youtube or anything, you only need to put in as much time as you want. It is handy for me to check in for updates on the S!K page, but if Facebook isn't for you, there's other ways to get the information.

Back