1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Does the warranty follow the knife?

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by BrandonEDC, Sep 29, 2014.

1. BrandonEDC

BrandonEDC

Aug 12, 2014
    Looking to buy some gso knives off people and wanting to make sure they will have the life time warranty also. Any Info from someone is appreciated .

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  2. SURVIVE! Ellie

SURVIVE! Ellie

Apr 21, 2014
    The warranty follows the knife. The lifetime free resharpening also follows the knife. If you ever have any questions or problems with the knives, don't hesitate to contact us.

3. Bladeops1

Bladeops1

Oct 14, 2014
    Hi, I just purchased a GSO 3.5 & 4.1 off ebay and wanted to know how to go about getting the 4 re-sharpened. Any help here will be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  4. farokhsidhwa

farokhsidhwa

Dec 11, 2013
    Talk about customer service! I want one now.

5. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    FYI: http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=eadc85765dd1915442d1d6274&id=a4acae3a09

They are currently moving in to a new facility in Kellogg, ID. A facebook-post from Friday 11/21:

For a quicker response, you might try their e-mail: http://surviveknives.com/warranty-returns-liability

A photo posted of the area around their new location:

[​IMG]

6. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    That's the first I'd heard they decided on Kellogg. It's a beautiful part of the state, but it's an early, cold winter here. Stay warm Survive crew!

7. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    Hard Knocks, you need to get on Facebook!

Thanks, Chiral for getting this information on here.

8. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Can't take the chance it would cut into my Blade time, lol :)

9. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    For the record, i haven't 'logged in' on FB for many months, but I know the S!K posts there more often than here and it's easy to access, don't need an account to view their page only to post on it.

10. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    Good point, Chiral.

Facebook is like bladeforums or youtube or anything, you only need to put in as much time as you want. It is handy for me to check in for updates on the S!K page, but if Facebook isn't for you, there's other ways to get the information.