Dog thread

Let’s see some dog pictures or even some memes.

Other than taking pictures of my knives, my favorite subject is my LabraDoodle, Desmo.

To kick things off...

This is Desmo when he was a TINY pup. He is the one on the left. He came from a breeder out of Iowa.
XzH2V2L.jpg

Here he is 8 weeks old, and his first day home with us.
6yDcINy.jpg

RSA3EGZ.jpg

Here he’s 7 months old.
vOqqpKu.jpg

And this picture is from last week. He turned 5 years old this past September.
mIacN8m.jpg

Many more to come...

When we got Desmo, our good friends did a ton of research on breeders, and they are the ones that selected Scott out of Iowa. My wife and I, along with our friends, got three brothers from the same litter. All in Austin, TX. Shiner lived next door to us for almost 4 years. They still love to get together and play. Here is a picture of the three of them when they were about a year old.

Desmo is on the far right, Shiner on the left, and Banjo in the center.

tLSeh8o.jpg

Sorry to hear about Ashby’s cancer diagnosis.
Thanks. She is 9 years old, which is pretty old for a Rottie. Becky has her on meds, and she seems to be doing well. She doesn’t want to put her though chemo, and as long as she is not suffering she will postpone the other thing. It’s hard, we lost our little Casey last February to cancer, she was 14.

Please meet Bo. (Or Mr. Bojangles)

http://imgur.com/gallery/yYRB1xz

Originally adopted to fill all the normal house dog roles. Little did we know, we would move to a new house with what I would call a pretty big rattlesnake problem. I've killed at least 6 this year within 100 feet of my house. Bo has pointed out 4 of those. We found a snake dog!!!

Full disclaimer: I have no issue with non-poisonous snakes, and no issue with any snake not in the immediate vicinity of my 3 young children.

Last edited:
There are a lot of cuties already.

This is Fisher. He is a 6yr old Boston Terrier and Lhasa Apso mix. He was part of an oops litter when the owners weren’t paying close enough attention to their show dog. He is spoiled, but what is the point in having a dog if you can’t spoil them.
FDFDB686-9AA2-4D9D-A004-C928A9624CF8.jpeg

Last edited:
My girl is recovering from removal of a large sarcoma. She is 11.5 nearly 12 and the growth is a type that has a high probability of returning. Because of her age and the fact I didn't have the money for vet fees I was going to let her go. I thought about it and lost my shit thinking about not having her around so I struck a deal to pay the bill off and got the growth removed. I know she's on borrowed time so gonna make the most of every second, spoiling her as much as I can. She is really bouncing back from the op.

Back