Dog thread

A happy Doodle going for a ride!

hwsWunf.jpg

IMG_0065.JPG
This is Mia, we rescued her about 6 months ago, she’ll be 3 in Jan.
View attachment 1454101

I like to think that my dog rescued us. His name was Jasque. We used to call him our Morale Director because he made us all happy!! We lost him in Feb 2018. since then, my daughter has gotten a black Cockapoo (we think) and named him Bentley, so someone will greet her when she gets home. Bentley has become our grand dog.

what kinds of dogs are your companions?

I'm a big fan of mutts and rat terrier-chihuahua mixes, just need to get some good pics

Got some birthday treats from the dog bakery today, tomorrow is Maggie’s 12th birthday.

what flavors?

I don't eat much animal products, but for the second anniversary of getting my cat I'm going to make her a fresh chicken paté or maybe just chop chicken liver (so I can have some :) first I just need to develop an iron deficiency...)

I should do something like that for the dog too!

Last edited:
I alway wondered what the ingredients were for doggy pastries

seems like some people make it a pretty legitimate thing

boutique dog bath biscuits and such

We've got 2 German Short Hairs. Izzie is 13 and is the most intelligent and well behaved dog I've ever been around. She's starting to show her age but still gets around okay thanks to glucosamine tablets and CBD oil. Scout just turned 1 year old and is a handful. He's big for the bread and all muscle and energy. Don't believe I have a pic with both in it but here's a couple. First is Izzie at the beach several years ago and the other is Scout on his first hike when he was a couple months old.

Back