Doggy Pics:

here's my dogs, pit bull named star

attachment.php

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6961534#post6961534

attachment.php

attachment.php

Chihuahua's named Hank Dangle and Sophie!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:
Filson, 7 years old: Chow mix and my Buddy!:)

07xmas091.jpg

07xmas210.jpg

DSC03960.jpg

Ella, 15 years old: Boarder Collie Mix and our motivator each day!:D

07xmas092.jpg

07xmas224.jpg

DSC04877.jpg

:)

For some reason, I get the very distinct impression that Yappie is gonna be a handful.

Talk about having a look of 'intent' ...that puppy is going to keep you amused and challenged all at the same time ... I wish she was mine! :p

Best wishes for a very long life together for you and your pack. :thumbup:

This is Wink. She is a co-workers rescue puppy. She is about 10 weeks old in this photo. Supposedly terrier/dauchshound mix. I see the terrier, but not the weenie dog. Poor Wink had pneumonia, guardia, worms, etc. etc. She was apparently born with only one eye. When my boss saw her, he called her "Wink" and the name stuck. We had been thinking of "Popeye!" The Vet could not see any scarring in the non-eye socket, and Wink is able to move the lid. Everyone at work is in love with Wink, and also the folks at the Vet hospital. Poor Wink had to go to the Vet's every day for 1-1/2 weeks for nebulizer treatments for her pneumonia.

Wink is now about 14-15 weeks old. She barked for the first time a week ago! And she has very little muscle tone, and when she walks, she wobbles, and when she runs, she looks like a new-born foal. She is just so cute and she loves to snuggle and when you hold her up to your shoulder, she clings to you with her paws and nails and snuggles her face to your neck.

Everyone has been cheering her on to recovery and I have had the pleasure of being her Auntie JuJu and having her in a dog crate at my desk because her "Mom" is changing jobs/offices and zooming around. Wink just sleeps and when you wake her up to take her outside to potty, she potties immediately and starts sniffing for wasklely wabbits.

Wink weighs about 6 pounds in this picture.

WinktheStink.jpg

Wink, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

TJ, could you keep giving updates on Winks progress please?

Regards,

bruce & blu

Wink, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

TJ, could you keep giving updates on Winks progress please?

Regards,

bruce & blu

Absolutely! I plan on taking some more pictures of Wink - maybe this week, if her "Mom" brings her to work. She is getting a lot better, and I believe she is scheduled to have a check up with the Vet soon, as they want to monitor how the antibiotics were helping the pneumonia as she is no longer receiving the daily nebulizer treatments.

Last edited:
Here's my "some what" over protective 120 lb male Bouvier Ace.

I rescued him at 8 months of age from a terrible owner who kept him locked up in a barn with no windows,and beat on him daily.
When I picked him up he was in bad shape,his back left leg was broken from the beatings,he had poop smeared all over his backside,and was suffering from a bad case of malnutrition.(He was rough)
After the vet visit I brought him home with his leg all set and in a cast.
He would just lay there,it was so sad,I had to teach this dog everything,after being locked up in that barn he didn't know much.I had to carry him up and down the stairs to go outside.I had to teach him how to eat out of a bowl,that is was okay to get up and move around the house,to feel safe.All that stuff.But building back up his spirit was the hardest part,and took the longest.
It was a lot of work.
But if was soo worth it.
He turned out to be a great dog,with no problems resulting from from his past.
He is now seven years old and is one huge lovable smart a$$ spoiled dog.
Hell I can't help but spoil him.
As I wright this, he is sleeping on my leather couch snoring louder then a grown man could!
Have a look lol

Aceoncouch.jpg

He's in the process of growing back his winter coat after the summer shave he gets,so he looks a little funny.

Ace.jpg

And here he is with his mange on lol,before he went to the groomers.

stink.jpg

Last edited:
Back