Doggy Pics:

This is Wilson, we went for a walk today.

100_1395.jpg

Here are my best friends:D

This is Ollie, hes 13, some sort of Chow, maybe a mix...we dont know but hes the nicest chow on the planet

Next is Bently, Hes about 3, hes a longhair miniture dachshund, and hes my little squirrel hunter

And Fritz, who is around 2 and hes a my other dachshund's little borther a year apart, not too smart

Here's our lab mutt Lucky (my avatar picture as well) and our great pyrenees, Priscilla.

DSC_3621.jpg

Here's our black lab, Skylar.

SD530033.jpg

Two of the three are rescue dogs from the local shelter. I love them all!

My babies all belong to my friends, since I'm not home enough to have my own and give them proper attention.
If you're a CPF member..these are robocop's. All rescues that have come a long way.
dscn4599y.jpg

We see which of the vicious creatures is my favorite. I've never been tempted to be a dognapper before...
dscn4604x.jpg

Another rescue, belonging to my other best friend. Probably the only picture I've gotten her to hold still for, since she about spontaneously combusts with joy whenever I come over. Bad pic, and shedding, but one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen, if a bit neurotic.
dscn39671.jpg

Since I go to my favorite outfitters during the week, and alone, sometimes the dogs ride with me:)
dscn4272.jpg
dscn4273.jpg

Never thought about the black ones always being my favorites, but Venus walks on water as far as I'm concerned. At least when the dock's flooded, she does...
dscn4477u.jpg

Oh, and this is Clyde. Clyde moved away:(
41895247g.jpg

Dog rescue folk are among the best people in the world. Congratulations and well wishes to you and your canines. :thumbup:

If I could ever get this 18 month old lab to sit still for a nano second, I'd have some more pics!

Heres my dog of 13 years who recently died during surgury :( purebred mini fox terrier...such a great dog! cant bring myself to getting another dog just yet so i'll wait a year or two then get a rescue dog. When my mother was dying of cancer he would curl up with her and was so attentive, when she died he would keep looking for her, then when my wife moved to Australia he really took a shining to her like he did with my mother so it was hard for everyone in the family when he passed.

sparkles1.jpg

Laying in the grass with him.

sparkles2.jpg

Chilling on the pool deck.

Great bunch of photos on here, keep em coming!

cant bring myself to getting another dog just yet so i'll wait a year or two then get a rescue dog.

My condolences at your loss. :(

The right dog will come along at the right time, you will know it without a doubt.

But your old mate will never be replaced and I hope the memories of his loss will become less painful.

bruce

This is my other dog, house dog, waiting for the mailman.

Attachments

• DSC00004a.jpg
    DSC00004a.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 32
My condolences at your loss. :(

The right dog will come along at the right time, you will know it without a doubt.

But your old mate will never be replaced and I hope the memories of his loss will become less painful.

bruce

thanks, it sucks cause when he died my cat was warming to him and they'd play heaps...I have no doubt the right dog will come along and i'll love him/her as much as any dog owner could.

I bought my wife a new pup a couple of weeks ago. Zoe is quite a character.:)

IMG_1199.jpg

Last edited:
Dirk:

100_0653.jpg

Fenry:

100_0658.jpg

Fenry enjoys moonlight walks in the forest, swimming in muddy ponds under the stars, and the occasional indulgence of scavenged deer parts.

Back