Doggy Pics:

Found picture of Harry (now gone) doing agility. Jump is at 26 inches:

Harryagility_02.jpg

Our other dog Cash (wifes dog more then mine)

Cashagility_3.jpg

Last edited:
What breed is Lilly? She looks a bit like a punk rocker in the first picture. :)

Lilly is a Shih Tzu/Maltese mix.

And if you're wondering why she looks kind of evil in that first picture, well that's because she is! :D

I am a fan of bully breeds but I am now in love with American Bulldogs. At the close of business he was going to be put down, my wife brought him home almost 4 yrs ago he is bilingual and as even tempered as you can get.

Attachments

• 600x800.jpg
    600x800.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 22
Here's the latest addition to the clan. We got her as a rescue from Tennessee in April. She's been copying, and tormenting my other dog.

P1010010-5.jpg

P1010011-5.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

here's our two girls, both rescued from the animal shelter. both only had one day left to find homes.
this is stubbs. she got her name because she was born with only a stubb for a tail. she's just a big lazy, hungry baby. she is also the smartest dog i've ever encountered.
stuff003.jpg

this is suki bucky, and she's just a crackhead.
stuff004.jpg

And if you're wondering why she looks kind of evil in that first picture, well that's because she is! :D

The best ones always are. :D

I snapped this shot of Lilah as she was trying to figure out what to make of my neighbor's new goat. :p

KnifePics.jpg

Great new pics each and every one!

It just goes to show you can't take a bad picture of a good dog. ;)

Thanks to all for contributing. :thumbup:

Damn, over a month old. No way should this thread be buried. This is Petey the farting pitbull. Biggest damn baby to walk the planet.

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Last edited:
And heeeeeeeeeeeere's Mongo! Now just over 3 years old. He was clipped down a few months back, but I am going to get him back in full coat this year. He is such a sweetheart.

DancerProfile072710.jpg

And look TJ, I have that same shot...

DSC00413.jpg

And if you want to know why we let sleeping dogs lie, it's because this is what they look like when they wake up...

DSC00405.jpg

Petey the farting pitbull.
I had that same breed (see the OP). He would lie there and fart and wag his tail as if he were proud of himself. :D

:)

Last edited:
heres a couple of pics of my boy i took while we were out at the river i go tubing on around a 100 km out of where i live

he's 80% pacific coastol wolf and 20% siberian husky he's around 80 pound and 7.5 years old and he is the biggest suck you will ever meet

Last edited:
Back