Dogwood Custom Knives in stock at USA Made Blade

Three left out of 9. They have been going quick!

Hey Whitty
I got lucky and was able to get the Echo 5 with the IPE scales. Looks awesome but wanted to ask you if you knew if there is any special treatment I needed to do with that wood? Just don't want it to crack out here if the deserts of Texas.

Thanks again for your time!

treat it like other woods a little oil and furniture wax should be all you need to keep it pretty. If they state to check it will start at the ends and they can be resealed. As long as ti is not used to pry with it I will fix or replace anything that goes wrong with your knife.

Thank you for putting your trust in a dogwood knife.
Dan

Hey Dan,
Thanks for the Help. Will a Tuf-Cloth hurt the wood? Just got it today and all I can say is wow! This is for sure the sharpest knive I have, and the handle just fills the hand. Am very glad I found one with thick handles. Used it as soon as I opened it and hardly even had to do anything for this knife to sink in. Thanks again Dan, this thing is truly a lightsaber.

It should be fine to use a tuf cloth. It's a wax finish on the Ipe, which is an extremely tough wood. I'm very glad you're enjoying the knife. Thank you for your support.

Back