• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dogwood - Fiddleback - Krymlin - Driftwood walker - Koster - Laconico - LT Wright

I just got confirmation for a new job out of the country and need to sell my knives as it will be easier to buy new ones than to carry these with me. I am not looking for trades. If you deem my price too high do not hesitate to PM or email me your offers.

PM or emails at nyelle @ gmail . com

Full size pictures available there: http://s8.photobucket.com/user/kickeupe/library/ForSaleFullSize?sort=3&page=1

Dogwood Custom Trail Hiker O1 165$155$ 140$ 120$
Handle is Natural Canvas Micarta with Black and white liners.
Knife is slightly used and has been sharpened. Most visible mark is from trying to true the tip edge.
Comes with the sheath pictured below

Dogwood Custom Hawkins O1 165$old
Handle is Natural Canvas Micarta with Black liner.
Knife is used and has been sharpened. There are sharpening marks.
Comes with the sheath pictured below

Fiddleback Forge Woodsman with Tapered Tang O1 425$405$ 385$ 355$
Handle is Emerald Burlap with natural canvas and orange liners.
Knife is slightly used and has been convexed.
Comes with the sheath from Mark Condos pictured below

Oleg Krymlin Damascus 125$115$ 105$ 90$
Most visible mark is from trying to true the tip edge otherwise unused.
Comes with the sheath from Mark Condos pictured below

Ray Laconico EDC O1 225$old
Handle is black paper micarta
Knife has been used but not abused. It was mainly used around the camp to prep game.

Driftwood Walker Bird and Trout RWL-34 365$345$old
Handle is Black Carbon Fiber with white and red liners with Filework done to the spine.
Knife is unused and unsharpened. Has been stropped on straight leather.
Comes with the sheath pictured (bees wax applied to the sheath for conservation)
This is a real piece of art

Koster Bushmaster circa 2008 O1 185$175$ 160$ 130$
Handle is natural canvas micarta.
Knife has been used and sharpened. Edge has been convexed.
Comes with the cardboard sleeve pictured below

LT Wright Genesis A2 225$215$ 205$ 165$
Handle is Desert Ironwood
Knife has been lightly used. Edge has been stropped.
Comes with the sheath pictured (bees wax applied to the sheath for conservation)

Disclaimer: Price includes paypal fees as well as shipping to Canada and USA. I will ship internationally for an extra 20$. Payments are to be made by paypal or money order. I am not interested in trades at the moments. All serious offers will be considered via private messages and emails.

Last edited:
Final price drop. Every offer will be considered as I am moving out on Friday AM.

Prices adjusted a lot more agressively.

I am back this week only and everything that won't be sold by then will be put on ebay.

Back