• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Don't Deal With Anotherforumname.........Guess I'm an Idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.....I will go there. I did pay G&S.....and I told that to the seller. His response was "I don't know how I will sleep tonight knowing a crybaby like your self has his feeling hurt. I suppose it's good that Paypal is on your side, since you don't have the mental capacity of even tracking a package. I went ahead and left negative feedback.....you do the same." I will add....just cause it bugs me that he couldn't put your and self together....whatever. I mentioned to him that Paypal will cover my payment.....all of $55.00....if it doesn't arrive. This was my response. I'm not sure how he is questioning my ability to track a package......since that is what started this....but there you have it.

Hopefully you paid good & services
You should be able to get the negative feedback removed-I believe that done easiest through the tech sub forum.

As I stated in the emails.......there should be no feedback!! The deal wasn't completed......that is obvious. You can like me or hate me......follow the rules is all I ask. I can track a package just fine. As stated, I will not respond with feedback....the deal isn't done. You continue to conflate things.......and overdramatize with world hunger and world peace.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9114999944314582249083

Payment received 1-26-17. Package shipped 1-26-17 (and valid # provided).

I take full responsibility. Once I square away the postal service delivery routes/methods, I'll start on world hunger and world peace. Everything is my fault. I'll stick with my feedback and will accept negative in return.

I'm through.

Last edited:
As stated earlier, I will not provide any tracking information.....period. Here is the sales thread:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-items-misc-pouches?highlight=bladetech+mouse

Item was shipped on Thursday.....initially tracking number was invalid. member sent a link with valid number that shows it is somewhere deep in the southern part of the US.

That's a TRADE thread and anotherforumname is registered user.

He's posting in an area where he should have a paid membership as well as selling which requires a gold membership. He's displaying very poor ethics in his dishonest actions towards the forum. A sign of why he's behaving badly towards you. That's an issue hopefully the mods can address!

I am "tracking" a package coming from a major retailer. It "arrived" in my local PO before it left the previous location. It was then "delivered" before being "out for delivery" -- and then was supposedly sent back to N.Y. - all in two days.

Tracking data is often fictional. A committee of Congress is investigating just that issue (so it may get worse).

Blaming the addressee ("victim") is irrational.

Probably just hasn't updated his user group but still if you cant follow the rules not cool.

That may be, but I initially contacted him about selling the package.....he didn't reach out to me. I can't speak to why he is selling in the trade forum....I can only speak to my actions. Though I would agree......though I guess, to be honest, if I contacted a member selling in a trade forum....without the ability to do so.....am I better in that respect....guess that is questionable??

That's a TRADE thread and anotherforumname is registered user.

He's posting in an area where he should have a paid membership as well as selling which requires a gold membership. He's displaying very poor ethics in his dishonest actions towards the forum. A sign of why he's behaving badly towards you. That's an issue hopefully the mods can address!

Last edited:
Spoke with a mod.....go figure, I screwed up how I reported this.....I hate hump-days!! Anyway, I've rectified this......

I will ask that you clarify why you left negative feedback when the deal wasn't done?? I simply asked you a question......please respond to this. I will send you an Email and PM asking the same thing.......

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9114999944314582249083

Payment received 1-26-17. Package shipped 1-26-17 (and valid # provided).

I take full responsibility. Once I square away the postal service delivery routes/methods, I'll start on world hunger and world peace. Everything is my fault. I'll stick with my feedback and will accept negative in return.

I'm through.

Done.

I will ask that you clarify why you left negative feedback when the deal wasn't done?? I simply asked you a question......please respond to this. I will send you an Email and PM asking the same thing.......

Start a thread in tech support subforum for feedback removal.
Start a dispute with PayPal.
Move on to more important things in life.

USPS should be able to put a tracker on the package. This may help stop the loop and get it delivered. It may have part of the address missing due to automation. I would contact them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please read the above before posting. I have contacted the mods for feedback removal. I didn't start a Paypal dispute as the package hasn't been delivered.....seriously, why does it come back to this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please read the above before posting. I have contacted the mods for feedback removal. I didn't start a Paypal dispute as the package hasn't been delivered.....seriously, why does it come back to this??

I read EVERYTHING!
You pay for services such as BF, usps, PayPal...let them work for you. Stop beating around the bush and kidding yourself. Get it done and move on!

guess what I was told is correct....GBu is snarky rather than helpful. If you don't have anything to post regarding help.....don't post....or should you just move on to more important things??

Move on to more important things in life.

Again helpful......thanks for your time.....move on please!

I read EVERYTHING!
You pay for services such as BF, usps, PayPal...let them work for you. Stop beating around the bush and kidding yourself. Get it done and move on!

Again helpful......thanks for your time.....move on please!

Good grief! No wonder he left you negative feedback even though it wasn't right!
Not sure what your actually trying to do here besides inform everyone your an "idiot" as you say.
Carry on with talking to yourself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back