• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Don't Deal With Anotherforumname.........Guess I'm an Idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess what I was told is correct....GBu is snarky rather than helpful. If you don't have anything to post regarding help.....don't post....or should you just move on to more important things??

That's about the most help your going to get! Clear and to the point. Believe it or not I was just trying to help.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9114999944314582249083

Payment received 1-26-17. Package shipped 1-26-17 (and valid # provided).

I take full responsibility. Once I square away the postal service delivery routes/methods, I'll start on world hunger and world peace. Everything is my fault. I'll stick with my feedback and will accept negative in return.

I'm through.

Why did you delete all the posts in your trade thread?

Sounds to me like this won't be the first ban Anotherforumname has seen; probably had a few user names.

OP Can you clarify something, were you looking for a refund for the item that tracking showed was still actively moving (albeit circuitously).

Actually, I did broach that subject. Based on the first inoperative tracking number, I thought it prudent to ask.

OP Can you clarify something, were you looking for a refund for the item that tracking showed was still actively moving (albeit circuitously).

I did offer him to post if he wanted.....and there you have it. I was attempting to head off anything on this thread........those are my words, no denying. I should add this is my payment for attempting to keep some communication private......I don't apologize for my words. I meant them all.......kinda wished I would've said more in retrospect. I know we're way off the reservation here, but this is the truth....the dude never had the honor or integrity to respond to me privately.....otherwise in kind. Where I come from this was to be a conversation man-to-man. I know....that is is old school......and out of date. That's me....that is who I am. You want to go public with our conversation......have the decency to throw it back at me......this was cowardice....plain and simple. Doubt this will win many friends.......that's me.

Hammer

I will move on sir. I'm sorry I bothered trying to help.

Last edited:
This whole situation is becoming bizarre. Not sure what the OP really wants or is trying to communicate here. Would like to know what was really said between the buyer and the seller that led up to the negative FB? The package is still in-transit so seems reasonable to wait a bit longer and see what happens. Not sure paypal would do anything with it yet - as it's only been a week - and shows tracking info. Seller should not have left negative FB - that's for sure.
OP, I think that several of the folks here were just offering you advice. You seemed to be asking for some and you did start the thread. Your behavior and posts are kind of all over the place. Chill and you will probably get more help, rather than being combative.

Fair enough......combative or not....this is what you get for trying to help. done here. I'm closing the thread......anyone who would like to reach out to me privately....have at it. For those who choose not to deal with me....have at it. I tried to help........nothing more than that..........lesson learned.

Not so fast folks....
1. The original thread was a trade gear thread, as anotherforumname hasn't got the correct membership to sell. That is an infraction.

2. Hitting someone with a negative feedback before the deal is done based on a shipping concern, and possibly an email argument is going to get you another infraction.

So we have 2 people that stepped in the same pile of crap it seems, only from opposing directions. Both of whom have earned at the least a warning, at most the incomplete deal feedback and selling without a proper membership level. So, here we are...

I won't deal with either of you in the future. Good grief.

This is my take from this thread too..

ps. Looks like AF did go back and leave a neg for the forumname guy..

Last edited:
I did. I own that......I initially chose the high ground......admit I got drug into the mud with the seller.

This is my take from this thread too..

ps. Looks like AF did go back and leave a neg for the forumname guy..

seems i was on the reciving end of the same kinda package awhile back,it would go from knoxville to nashville,back and forth until i called usps and the problem was the shipping label,seems if the label is posted long ways the machine didnt read it wright and they would send it back,and it done that for a week untill i called my post office and they called knoxville when the package came back ,they turned the label up and down the shortist way and i got it in a couple days.call the post office ,its that simple,they will put it on its way.just trying to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back