• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Don't Deal With Anotherforumname.........Guess I'm an Idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but thanks for asking!! I tried to close this thread......Rev Devil is responsible for what has come since. I played nicely from the start......even after these same a@#holes shredded me on another GBU thread.....search it, it is easy to find. I played nicely 'cause I was the new kid on the block. I took stock.....and I watched......now I'm not being pleasant. I love laughs.....but Lone Wolfe, your previous posts.....the many you have left in your time on this forum.....don't show you having that sense of humor. You are another of those tough-talkers until you're called out....then you run and hide under a rock. Until the mods close this....I will respond.

Flame on!!:D:D

Run and hide, Nope! I'm still here, and still laughing. :D :D

I will say this again....Rev Devil.....this is your responsibility. I tried to close the thread.....you re-opened it. You flamed me in another thread....without taking the time to ask me any question privately or helping me to understand the rules. You seemed to take some pleasure in re-opening this thread so I would be bait.......

Mod sass. They love that. Thanks for stepping it up a notch.

I bought an awesome Desert Blade Works Abrams from AF1928 on another site. He was great to deal with, extremely professional, even checked in to make sure I was happy with it. I would definitely buy from him again without hesitation.

I will say this again....Rev Devil.....this is your responsibility. I tried to close the thread.....you re-opened it. You flamed me in another thread....without taking the time to ask me any question privately or helping me to understand the rules. You seemed to take some pleasure in re-opening this thread so I would be bait.......

He probably figured it was a waste of time after you repeatedly demonstrated your incapability of grasping simple concepts. Plus, you sounded like a toddler. "But why...but why....but wwwwhhhhyyyyyy, I JUST AM NOT GETTING IT!"

I thought the way he responded to you was a lot more polite than he could have been, after the way you wouldn't shut up already and stop derailing the thread with your inability to grasp a rule structure that thousands and thousands of other members have gotten just fine. Odd how that works. Thousands of other people...and you. Huh. Things that make you go :confused:

I am ashamed to say, I have somewhat enjoyed this thread. :eek: It's kind of like who's on first (Oh-Oh if Legion 12 sees this he'll have the routine on here-actually, hope he does). :D All kind of sad though. (sigh)

Thank you for the kind words, but these people don't respect that. Sadly.

I bought an awesome Desert Blade Works Abrams from AF1928 on another site. He was great to deal with, extremely professional, even checked in to make sure I was happy with it. I would definitely buy from him again without hesitation.

From a guy who joined two months ago with 16 posts? And after your ridiculous tantrum theatrics here? You'll pardon our skepticism.

It is all very sad really.....and could've been avoided. We are where we're at.......please stop reading or posting if it bothers you. It very much is like a train wreck.........but so goes the GBU.

That didn't take long.....thank you Quiet for continuing to prove my point. No amount of extraneous information will disrupt you and the crowd from your appointed task!! You guys are great.......please keep this coming.

From a guy who joined two months ago with 16 posts? And after your ridiculous tantrum theatrics here? You'll pardon our skepticism.

That didn't take long.....thank you Quiet for continuing to prove my point. No amount of extraneous information will disrupt you and the crowd from your appointed task!! You guys are great.......please keep this coming.

Your point? That all of this crybaby nonsense is just the result of everyone here being big meanies? Oh, right. Ok. :yawn:

Am I missing something? Everyone was helping you out and agreeing that the negative feedback you received was wrong and that the seller should have been more helpful when your tracking number was broken at first. Then you started this weird twist of events. No one was against you at all. Why did you turn it into this??

Quiet, yes I am new here. I was simply saying that my transaction with AF1928 went very smoothly. I don't think a man's ability to give his opinion on how a purchase went should have any thing to do with how long he has been a member of a forum.

Quiet, yes I am new here. I was simply saying that my transaction with AF1928 went very smoothly. I don't think a man's ability to give his opinion on how a purchase went should have any thing to do with how long he has been a member of a forum.

You're free to give your opinion. However, any weight you may think your feedback has is, well, weightless. Unfortunately, (shrug) it's the case whether you agree or not. Someone vouching for this guy who is a well known member here? That gives people here something to consider. Some new guy with barely any posts, talking about a transaction that wasn't even done on BF? Smells like a friend who was contacted by this guy like "COME DEFEND ME!".

Is what it is.

.............. I don't think a man's ability to give his opinion on how a purchase went should have any thing to do with how long he has been a member of a forum.

Agree with you on that. Unless there's reason to suspect someone is a shill, an experience is an experience. Simply being new doesn't make one a shill.

Am I missing something? Everyone was helping you out and agreeing that the negative feedback you received was wrong and that the seller should have been more helpful when your tracking number was broken at first. Then you started this weird twist of events. No one was against you at all. Why did you turn it into this??

I think we are long past mature discourse on the subject but it looks like the OP might have some temper issues. He totally flew off the handle for no reason when everyone was helping him. He got so mad he left the retaliatory feedback even though he knew he shouldn't and even said he wouldn't. And then look what happened. Just a downward spiral of lunacy.

And there-in lies the rub. And my point from early on......no one likes the gang-rape analogy.....but that is what it is. Quiet, I'm assuming you were never new, you never asked stupid questions and you never did anything you aren't proud of....even a little bit?? Gunther85 is simply being honest......is honesty only considered or valued based on timeframe or chronology?? Have I given mod-sass......sure I did. How is calling out a mod for inappropriate behavior any different than calling out the rest of you....is a mod above being human?? If he is......you are all sad people. I want people like Quiet, Lone Wolfe, Kelama and the rest to continue to post.......it really is light into the darkness.

Considering that your sale with him was on another site, and you haven't been here for very long, and that it's strangely out-of-place in this thread given how it's progressed, it looks highly suspicious that you were just asked by the OP to just say something nice about him to make him look better than he's portraying himself.

I don't think your post hurts the OP but it doesn't seem like it would help him either, given how the rest of the thread has gone.

Fair enough, but he didn't contact me. After seeing this thread, I just felt I needed to say that my personal experience with him was positive.

Here is the funny thing.....you keep taking the bait....you keep responding.....are you past mature discourse or where on the spectrum are you?? In the other thread you bash me for belaboring the point......aren't you?? You were one of the first to swing after Rev reopened the thread........I reached out to you privately.....and you just so perfectly took the bait. You are just that special sort of guy who only likes to do things when the mob is watching......make it personal or make it private.....you run and hide. That is what you are......

I think we are long past mature discourse on the subject but it looks like the OP might have some temper issues. He totally flew off the handle for no reason when everyone was helping him. He got so mad he left the retaliatory feedback even though he knew he shouldn't and even said he wouldn't. And then look what happened. Just a downward spiral of lunacy.

And there-in lies the rub. And my point from early on......no one likes the gang-rape analogy.....but that is what it is. Quiet, I'm assuming you were never new, you never asked stupid questions and you never did anything you aren't proud of....even a little bit?? Gunther85 is simply being honest......is honesty only considered or valued based on timeframe or chronology?? Have I given mod-sass......sure I did. How is calling out a mod for inappropriate behavior any different than calling out the rest of you....is a mod above being human?? If he is......you are all sad people. I want people like Quiet, Lone Wolfe, Kelama and the rest to continue to post.......it really is light into the darkness.

I definitely was new at one point. However, I didn't act like a complete jackass (like you have in this thread), and then ask my low-post-count friend (who joined the same month I did) to come defend me with some feedback for a transaction that wasn't done here. You both can deny it, but that's how it looks.

Also, you keep trying to put this on those of us here who are defying your attempt at playing the victim card, that's not really working out for you. But hey, great job attempting to look like the victim. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back