• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Don't Deal With Anotherforumname.........Guess I'm an Idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it was person after person giving me their personal opinion......towards the end of the thread when someone actually pointed me to the right forum-specific guidance, I was good. And I believe I thanked that person. He even reached out to me and apologized for the less-than-personable way I was treated. I asked a question......NOBODY gave me guidance until he did. It was all opinion.

AF1928, the last GBU thread that you got "trashed" in was just person after person giving you an answer to a question that you repeatedly kept asking. There was no end in sight because you wouldn't accept the answers being given.

Seems this thread is now no different. People were helping you, agreeing with you, trying to give some advice and here you are, throwing it all into the gutter and claiming that everyone is against you. I seriously don't get what happened.

Fine, continue to feel bad for me......why do you not address any of the issues I bring up?? I continue to address each and every one....either to the delight or the sadness of everyone who reads?? I will continue to throw this back in your face......you are a part of the mob.....you IMMEDIATELY spanked a new forum member who had the balls to stand up for what HE thought was right. You don't want to back down.....neither will I. I told Gunther this was my Waterloo......I will go down swinging.....because it is the right thing to do. You can't argue your points.......but please, continue to make me a happy camper:D

I feel kind of bad for you, because I've seen kids playing the victim after acting like crazy people before and sadly, it never turns out well for you.

Actually it was person after person giving me their personal opinion......towards the end of the thread when someone actually pointed me to the right forum-specific guidance, I was good. And I believe I thanked that person. He even reached out to me and apologized for the less-than-personable way I was treated. I asked a question......NOBODY gave me guidance until he did. It was all opinion.

I think you need to read that thread over again....every single person told you that a GBU thread was fine when it dealt with a deal between members, whether the deal was on BF or not. Feedback isn't warranted but a GBU thread can be.

But yet you kept harping on until it exploded. Again, just like this thread. You were getting the necessary answers and information until you sabotaged it.

Yes....and again it came across as opinion........when the member gave a direct link or specific forum protocol, I was good. I don't need to reread it, I lived it.....thank you. I continued to ask if there was something that would clear up the confusion. I hung on until it was clear.....that is called being persistent. I even reached out to various members via PM to ask them to stop attacking me and clear up any confusion......all I got was silence or attacked.
I think you need to read that thread over again....every single person told you that a GBU thread was fine when it dealt with a deal between members, whether the deal was on BF or not. Feedback isn't warranted but a GBU thread can be.

But yet you kept harping on until it exploded. Again, just like this thread. You were getting the necessary answers and information until you sabotaged it.

If you insist on melting down there is a much better place to do it then here. Just sayin.

This thread is ridiculous. All this over a tracking number. I hope people see this thread and learn how not to behave. If either the buyer or seller had simply contacted the carrier this would've been settled already.

You keep talking like you had a master plan and manipulated these guys into going after you and showing their true colors... you're just a guy in a boat throwing blood in the water acting superior because it's a drawn the sharks. Better yet, you're not even in a boat, but floating in the water. Next time contact the carrier and behave like a rational human being, or take your beef to W&C where it belongs.

Actually, it belongs here. I didn't attempt to whine or cheese anyone. I gave a cautionary tale.....and attempted to head this off before it became whine and cheese. Did I set some of these sad sacks up....yes I did. Did I chum the water....yes I did. Did they take the bait and prove my point....yes they did. You can continue to flame me.......let's always avoid dealing with the issues. This thread wasn't over a tracking number.....it started because I made a mistake.....and tried to help others. The seller left negative feedback.....and I responded.......I think I said that......didn't I?? Guys, I'm going to go and deal with other life things......never fear......if this thread isn't closed and I'm not banned.....I will address all responses.....thanks in advance for your time:D

You keep talking like you had a master plan and manipulated these guys into going after you and showing their true colors... you're just a guy in a boat throwing blood in the water acting superior because it's a drawn the sharks. Better yet, you're not even in a boat, but floating in the water. Next time contact the carrier and behave like a rational human being, or take your beef to W&C where it belongs.

Epically stupid thread. There simply has to be something more useful y'all could be doing.

Actually, it belongs here. I didn't attempt to whine or cheese anyone. I gave a cautionary tale.....and attempted to head this off before it became whine and cheese. Did I set some of these sad sacks up....yes I did. Did I chum the water....yes I did. Did they take the bait and prove my point....yes they did. You can continue to flame me.......let's always avoid dealing with the issues. This thread wasn't over a tracking number.....it started because I made a mistake.....and tried to help others. The seller left negative feedback.....and I responded.......I think I said that......didn't I?? Guys, I'm going to go and deal with other life things......never fear......if this thread isn't closed and I'm not banned.....I will address all responses.....thanks in advance for your time:D

Nobody thinks you've proven your point except you. All your doing now is mumbling to yourself. It's not even entertaining to watch anymore. Just boring now :yawn:

I'll check back later to see if anything interesting happens :cool:

Looks like the package is going to make it to the OP after all....

February 2, 2017 , 8:39 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

KEOKEE, VA 24265

Arrived at USPS Facility

KEOKEE, VA 24265

So all this for nothing. Great. Well, actually we did learn a lot, mostly about the OP.........

Edit: it is at least not lost. Still has to make its way up to NH.

Last edited:

You've had yourself a full-blown meltdown temper-tantrum over a $50 knife that is stuck in USPS. What happens when you have an actual problem? Do you curl up in the corner and suck your thumb? Maybe there's a doctor out there that can write you a prescription for a pair of testicles.

Was the purpose of this thread to get Quite, lone wolfe, and the others to pick on you? From my reading, after your initial warning post that's what your claiming.

I just read through this whole thread, I have to say that I missed some of the things that were said. I'm not exactly sure what to make of all of this, but I regret getting involved.

Arrived at USPS Facility

KEOKEE, VA 24265

^ Priceless! :D

You've had yourself a full-blown meltdown temper-tantrum over a $50 knife that is stuck in USPS. What happens when you have an actual problem? Do you curl up in the corner and suck your thumb? Maybe there's a doctor out there that can write you a prescription for a pair of testicles.

^ Just about sums up this persons bizarre character. :thumbup:

FWIW: This self proclaimed "idiot," wrote me a long love letter. :love-struck: Fortunately I had more important things to attend to today...like an 11 hour word day...

Personally, I feel that RevDevil made the right call opening this thread back up...after this self proclaimed "idiot" knowingly left retaliatory negative feedback in which he knew was against the rules. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back