Don't mean to go off topic but...

Just wanted to let some of ya who know me know that it's my birthday today (the 17th)...send me your traditional Japanese-style swords, preferably wrapped tightly, they are most welcome in my empty collection!

LOL just kidding people *runs from the angry mob*
biggrin.gif

Shinryû.

Happy birthday. I will send you the sword my mommy gave me at my 12th birthday if you send me your address. The label reads "National Treasure". Funny...
biggrin.gif

C0035228.jpg

------------------
"Peace is not without conflict; it is the ability to cope with conflict" - Leo Giron

[This message has been edited by judge (edited 08-17-2000).]

Happy birthday. I'll be happy to send you this old thing as soon as I get it back from the shop where I sent it to have the blade chrome plated.
View
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Berkley (edited 08-18-2000).]

Happy Birthday Robert! 17 probably seems like an awkward age. But you are wise beyond you years. And I would love to be 17 again. But there are 24 long years, a marriage, a mortgage, and a couple of kids in the way. Enjoy the anniversary of your coming into the Universe! It may seem like an unfortunate and painful accident sometimes, but it is a Gift. Enjoy it.

Paracelsus, old man

Hey some of ya had me fooled fer a moment there...thanks for the thought!

And Para, yeah 17 is an awkward age, good thing I'm 18 now and that's all behind me. Yeeeeeesh. Lots of bumps in the road ahead fer me.

Shinryû.

Happy Birthday Reiki, now go wish Bruce Evans a happy birthday over on the Custom Forum, he's feeling kind of old today at 40, go cheer him up.
wink.gif

Happy Birthday Robert!
Hey Berkely?
Soon as you get that ol' junker back for the plating shop, you oughta see if you can get some way cool laminated wood scales put on there! Maybe with some brass rivets like all those neato Frost Cutlery swords!
biggrin.gif

(Forgive me Father, for I have blasphemed!)

------------------
I cut it, and I cut it, and it's STILL too short!

Back