Don't take your guns to town...

Melvin-Purvis

Temporarily Retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Or so the song goes. Of course, there was a J frame Smiff in the glove box, with a back-up AK-47 and Glock 9mm in the trunk, but for once I wasn't carrying a gun. Nope, I was carrying, actually, wearing, my Redmeadow Knives Corsair, and didn't feel in the least bit 'under gunned'...

RMK BW Corsair No.1.jpg

What a great smaller knife! So light, so sharp, so compact. Belted in front of the loop over my watch pocket, never felt it, couldn't tell it was there - yet, I had a plan for everyone met, and knew it was up to the task. Next time Bow-Wee... :cool:

They are superb blades. Small enough to carry comfortably yet large enough to do the things that most of us use knives for.
The fact that it dresses up like James Bond out for an evening in Monaco is just icing on the cake.

You might have a point...

Never Bring.jpg

Wait, never mind...

So this guy behind me in line in Walgreens loudly sez, "Oh, for Christ's sake, God damn it; Jesus!" (I was using coupons, banking money, and gaining points for future credit - this all has to be done in specific order, or it doesn't work right. New hire 'Bud', didn't listen, had to void, called over an assistant manager, who in turn needed to call the store manager for an override. I had to explain the order to each new player, twice to the last. Sandi was getting uncomfortable, especially after I turned to my newest friend, Mr. "Oh", smiling, saying, 'He died for your sins, brother.') - short story long, I got two of the $33.99 per boxes nicotine mints and a can of Smokehouse almonds for $40.39 OTD, a coupon for $10 off my next order, and 25,000 points, taking me up to a $50 reward on my next trip. That was almost $30 off today, and another $60 off when I do Christmas shopping for stocking stuffers. And I didn't even cut the guy's throat. Everybody wins! Cool knife.

Back