• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Double automatic folder (SOLD) Thanks

Hello, i'm a new member and french knifemaker. I have some knifes avalaible. I begin with my best piece:- Blade 9cm, stainless steel 14c28n 60hrc,
- handle stainless damascus and mother of pearl,
-system leverlock double automatic,
- 1400 euros with shipping and case
More details on instagram "guillaumeducassecoutelier"
Thanks for looking,

View media item 6930

Beautiful knife and stunning work.....

I checked out your video and it’s what I would call a ‘Presentation Auto’ in that the Auto feature presents the blade to be completely opened by hand.

Beautiful knife and stunning work.....

I checked out your video and it’s what I would call a ‘Presentation Auto’ in that the Auto feature presents the blade to be completely opened by hand.
Thanks you. The knife have a automatic mode but i don't show it in the video. i'll post a video more complete in a few day on instagram.

Thanks you. The knife have a automatic mode but i don't show it in the video. i'll post a video more complete in a few day on instagram.

This is an incredible knife and I'm looking forward for your upcoming video before I make a decision.
Not certain about the current French export laws but I am pretty sure there are restrictions to get mother of pearl into the US, do you have any idea if you can legally ship here and how it would work?

thank you for you comment. I already sent a knife with MOP in the US and no problem... I did not know about this restrictions.

Back