• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: REDUCED DOUBLE BUNDLE: Pro-Tech TR-3 X1 Automatic w/ CJRB Centros - $100

PRO-TECH TR-3 X1 AUTOMATIC W/ CJRB CENTROS - $100 - SOLD

•Both have been used and carried for about a week
•Both are a slight hair off center to left (see pictures)
•Both have no blade play when locked up
•Both have factory phone book paper cutting edges

•The CJRB shows no signs of use whereas the TR-3 has a small mark near the bottom of the knife from keys rubbing against it (see picture)
•The CJRB is just the knife whereas the TR-3 comes with all original packaging with sheath and paperwork

•The DLT Trading work mat in the picture will be included as well

MORE Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Y5Y5fva
RXs5idJ.jpg

=======================================

Comes as a bundle, not sold separately. Price includes free shipping. PayPal fees as goods only. Package ships USPS Priority with tracking.

NO TRADES. Any questions should be sent by PM or email. First "Ill take it" publicly has priority, PM me please for Paypal info. I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to whomever I choose.

This is an automatic, by agreeing to purchase this knife, you accept full and unconditional responsibility for compliance with any/all applicable local laws.

Thanks! -MAJ28

Last edited:
PRO-TECH TR-3 X1 AUTOMATIC W/ CJRB CENTROS - $100

•Both have been used and carried for about a week
•Both are a slight hair off center to left (see pictures)
•Both have no blade play when locked up
•Both have factory phone book paper cutting edges

•The CJRB shows no signs of use whereas the TR-3 has a small mark near the bottom of the knife from keys rubbing against it (see picture)
•The CJRB is just the knife whereas the TR-3 comes with all original packaging with sheath and paperwork

•The DLT Trading work mat in the picture will be included as well

MORE Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Y5Y5fva
RXs5idJ.jpg

=======================================

Comes as a bundle, not sold separately. Price includes free shipping. PayPal fees as goods only. Package ships USPS Priority with tracking.

NO TRADES. Any questions should be sent by PM or email. First "Ill take it" publicly has priority, PM me please for Paypal info. I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to whomever I choose.

This is an automatic, by agreeing to purchase this knife, you accept full and unconditional responsibility for compliance with any/all applicable local laws.

Thanks! -MAJ28

John, I've posted my paypal info to your profile. I need to sell this today, so next hour or so I'll have to move on, thanks!

-Jason

As a seller you have done the only reasonable thing you can do
If they can spend $100 then they can spend $10 for contract and offer $90 I will always except $10 less from a non paying member if they have purchased a membership to make contact. Even less because it helps support the forums..wish you luck on your sale . My freind

In fact that just gave me an idea. I am adding that to all my current and future listings.

Cheers

Back