Doug Ritter discusses Knife Rights on Vice News

I was watching it while you posted. I wish we had something like that here too. I'm not even asking for it to be made legal to carry OTF's, Balis and Gravity Knives, but we should at least be able to buy them and keep them at home. :mad::(:thumbsdown:
Mostly because I want a Asheville Paragon Warlock :confused:

Bring back the Ritter Griptillian. S30V and M4. I'l take 2 of each!
Read and Support the Bill of Rights.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys! Direct link to the video: https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/...rying-a-pocket-knife/5a83ab7ef1cdb32af9778f61

(Note: Knife Rights' lawsuit against NYC & DA Vance began back in 2011. There are a few other unfortunate technical errors in the video, but by and large it is a positive video about our efforts)

I would especially like to thank Brady Miller of Monkey Edge and Journeyman Bladesmith Mike Tyre of Mike Tyre Custom Knives. They graciously opened up their shops to the VICE News crew on very short notice. They didn't get near the credit they deserve once the piece was edited down, but they played and important role and we sincerely appreciate their help.

Last edited:
I was watching it while you posted. I wish we had something like that here too. I'm not even asking for it to be made legal to carry OTF's, Balis and Gravity Knives, but we should at least be able to buy them and keep them at home. :mad::(:thumbsdown:
Mostly because I want a Asheville Paragon Warlock :confused:

Just keeping our current rights would be nice...

That was a very well made video. Very few people know much about this issue I've noticed and there rarely is something that presents it with this kind of polish.

Back