Doug Ritter/Rowen RSK Mk 2

I had never heard of this knife before until I stumbled across a photo of it on Pinterest. It was also known as the Camillus/Becker BK-12. From everything I've read about it, this is exactly the knife I've been searching for. EXACTLY. I've always wanted a blend between the BK-2 and BK-7, and while the 10 serves that purpose, the blade length and shape of the Mk. 2 are exactly what I want. Are they still being sold? Last link I ever saw that Ritter himself was pointing people to to buy the knife was Knifeworks dot com. Except now, any trace of that knife is gone. Google shopping brought up no hits, either. It's like the knife ceased to exist, even in memory.

If anyone knows where I can still get an RSK Mk. 2, PLEASE let me know. It's become a minor obsession.

It was an exclusive through knifeworks and they sold out recently. You are going to need to find one on the secondary market.

I waited too long and missed out and am also hoping I see one pop up for sale at some point.

Try contacting Knifeworks. If enough demand is there they may be another run made. If nothing else it supports a great cause.

They got them in small batches; and there was a wait for them to come back in stock... but now they seem to be off the site entirely. Contact knifeworks & ask...and watch the exchange - they don't come up often; and, if they're discontinued it will probably become infrequent (and expensive)

Try contacting Knifeworks. If enough demand is there they may be another run made. If nothing else it supports a great cause.

Highly doubt it. That knife had been on KW site for years before it disappeared, likely indicating it did not sell well.

Back