Dpx gear tracking notice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine says the 30th also, and the first thing i though was omg the post office is open 7 days a week now yes. j/k and i can't wait

Mine's on the way.

It has begun...
c1dfs.jpg

MWAHAHAHA!

Thank you, Linda. :)

risen

I'm calling bullshit here, this is OBVIOUSLY another one of Peltons pranks. It CLAIMS to be a USPS confirmation that my order will ship on 1/30, see excerpt (that means a portion of) here:

**** This is a post-only message. Please do not respond. ****

Dear XXXX:

Below is the Delivery Confirmation number you need to determine the delivery status of your package.

Delivery Confirmation Number XXXX
Your package is scheduled for shipment on 01/30/2011.

This email was automatically generated by the US Postal Service (www.usps.com) at the shipper's request. Any reply to this email will not be received by the USPS or shipper. The USPS has not collected or retained any personal information that would identify you or your purchase from this email.

Thank you, Sales mailto:customerservice@dpxgear.com

Allow me to prove my case, among my peers!

1/30 is a Sunday and last time I checked, the USPS is closed on Sundays!

In the immortal words of Dubya:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me .. uh.. you can't get fooled again.

Good one RYP, Good One! Or is this a sadistic prank by none other than LINDA! Payback for the endless questions from prospective, possible, former and current customers?

We WILL find out who's behind this, we'll smoke em' outta thier holes and bring-them-to-Justice. We will not sleep, we will not falter!

Last edited:
So are you saying that on Sunday, you can't drop a box off at your post office? Cause my post office has a drop box that is open 24/7.

You can't pick up your mail on Sunday, sure. Doesn't mean the system isn't working in the backround.

Paranoid much?

I'm calling bullshit here, this is OBVIOUSLY another one of Peltons pranks. It CLAIMS to be a USPS confirmation that my order will ship on 1/30, see excerpt (that means a portion of) here:

Dear XXXX:

Below is the Delivery Confirmation number you need to determine the delivery status of your package.

Delivery Confirmation Number XXXX
Your package is scheduled for shipment on 01/30/2011.

This email was automatically generated by the US Postal Service (www.usps.com) at the shipper's request. Any reply to this email will not be received by the USPS or shipper. The USPS has not collected or retained any personal information that would identify you or your purchase from this email.

Thank you, Sales mailto:customerservice@dpxgear.com

Allow me to prove my case, among my peers!

1/30 is a Sunday and last time I checked, the USPS is closed on Sundays!

In the immortal words of Dubya:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me .. uh.. you can't get fooled again.

Good one RYP, Good One! Or is this a sadistic prank by none other than LINDA! Payback for the endless questions from prospective, possible, former and current customers?

We WILL find out who's behind this, we'll smoke em' outta thier holes and bring-them-to-Justice. We will not sleep, we will not falter!

I was just funnin (think I'll stick to my day job).. I wonder where they're originating from?

Well, RYP's home is in California, but he pretty much lives on the road. So they could really be coming from anywhere.

But my gut tells me Cali.

That would be awesome if these are shipping from Cali. Faster shipment to me :D.

USPS Priority Mail does a great job at getting things to you quickly. Usually 2-3 days, so most of us should see this thing by midweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back