Dpx gear tracking notice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be awesome if these are shipping from Cali. Faster shipment to me :D.

Looks like you may be in luck. I just check the USPS tracking service for my order and got this update.

"Your item was accepted at 4:32 pm on January 28, 2011 in FALLBROOK, CA 92028."

Yes the post office has a system that sends an email when you print out the label (I don't know why) another one when they actually put it in their system and I am going to guess another one that tells you that it has been delivered.

We could put a microchip/GPS/GSM sender inside each knife that tracks all owners and alerts me if the knife is opened.. :))

Looks like you may be in luck. I just check the USPS tracking service for my order and got this update.

"Your item was accepted at 4:32 pm on January 28, 2011 in FALLBROOK, CA 92028."

WOW!!

So it looks like some of you will get your knives Monday,,Too cool!!

Can't wait for the pics and thought:cool:

hum mine still says they were just notified, omg i am like a little kid at christmas time checking the tracking number ever 2 minutes lol. (well not that bad but i am super excited)

I've seen more than a few occasions where the status never got updated until it was scanned at the destination, and even some times delivered.

I'm not going to worry myself too much over it. They will arrive when they arrive.

I've seen more than a few occasions where the status never got updated until it was scanned at the destination, and even some times delivered.

I'm not going to worry myself too much over it. They will arrive when they arrive.

Yes, happened to me many times. If I get a tracking number I try to wait a few "buisness" days before checking status. I wouldn't get worried unless I got a message stating that it was delivered and I never got it.

Monday would be wonderful. But if it's only getting put into the system on Sunday, I suspect for me, it'll be some other day ending in "y".

Any other LE buyers out there who have not yet received a tracking number?? Misery loves comapny!! :D

Regards,

Ranger325

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back