DPx H•E•S•T/F...ANNOUNCING THE HEST FOLDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the clip on this going to allow it to ride deep in the pocket so it's concealable an no one can tell you're carrying a knife?

Can someone clear this up for me? Are there more than 250 of the DPx version of the H.E.S.T. folder? Is the 250 simply a reference to the serialized version (with carbide coating)?

Last edited:
There are 250 serial numbered, of which buyers can choose what version they want. As far as i know there is no limit, within the 250, to the DPx edition. Other than that there are 400 non numbered knives distributed to dealers

There are 250 serial numbered, of which buyers can choose what version they want. As far as i know there is no limit, within the 250, to the DPx edition. Other than that there are 400 non numbered knives distributed to dealers
- That's good news. I haven't been this excited for a knife in a LONG time. I just sent an Emerson CQC-10 and Combat Karambit in for a framelock conversion and pimping, so I won't see them for 2 months.

The H.E.S.T. folder looks to be a very good replacement and may become my EDC since have to dress up for the office. The deep clip would be perfect.

Wow, I just checked the site. Countdown says 18 days and counting until availability. Glad I paid for my two on time.

Just got my tracking number. It's in the mail!

Is this a tracking number for the limited edition version?

At this point it seems to me that all this hype is going to end in disappointment when the knife finally arrives.

Yes, it's for the LE (sanitized). First I got this

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your interest in the DPx HEST/F knife. To purchase this knife please follow the link below to our website where you can enter your mailing address and preferences. After you have entered your mailing address (required to calculate shipping costs) you will be presented with a link to pay for the knife at Paypal. Your order will be confirmed upon reception of payment.

Then I got this from Blade HQ

Los Angeles, CA 90025-7060

The following optional services were used: None

The package's Delivery Confirmation ID is

Last edited:
if you are getting that email from blade hq it is not the LE. it sounds like they are just requesting payment and double checking your mailing address.

also you may want to edit out your address.

Thanks, gundude. When I track, I get this

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199 facility on January 18, 2011 at 8:18 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, January 18, 2011, 8:18 pm, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 19, 2011

It definitely IS the LE. (Ti tool). I think Blade HQ is handling the shipping on these for them.

Dear Ron,

An email was sent to you from the Order Dept. earlier today. Please let me know if you don't receive an email. We have reserved a LE/Folder for you so you won't lose your request to purchase one.

Regards,

Xxxxx,
DPxGearTeam

Thanks, gundude. When I track, I get this

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199 facility on January 18, 2011 at 8:18 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, January 18, 2011, 8:18 pm, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 19, 2011

I don't think this is for a LE HEST/F, all of those being delivered in the USA are coming from DPx Gear. Is it possible you may have ordered something else from them?

I CANT EFFIN WAIT FOR THIS it would make the hest alot easer to EDC like the izula ! without that damn Prybar grabbin everything then jabbin me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back