DPx H•E•S•T / Folders Waiting/Wanted list

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYP

I started this thread to let folks who want to order a First Run numbered that may fall out (right now we have none) or for dealers who might any remaining knives from the regular production run. We are still on schedule for December delivery and finalizing the little tweaks, finishes and polishes.

As soon as the first run is delivered and sold through. A second dealer roll up will indicate how many to order on the second go round. As I mentioned elsewhere. We are going with a OD green G10 scale, stonewashed Ti allow frame and MILSPECT black matter coating on the D2. The tool will be stainless steel

The First Run will be Black G10 with sputter coated Titanium Carbide or Boron bonded to the D2. The skull tool will be Titanium alloy. Jeff and Mike are waiting for their protos to torture and abuse and we will have warranty info up.

I made this a sticky thread so it stays up top...of course no one reads stickies! :D

RYP - I would like to discuss this with you. I have an Idea I would like to run by you on it. PM is enabled on my account.

will there be a post on the board when the request for payment on the LE HEST/Fs is sent out?

the email addy i used isn't the one i usually keep open.

you can contact me at RYP at comebackalive.com

BTW I am totally digging the one hand quick draw and lock feature of this knife. I am like Bruce Lee with a ginzu knife.:))

Payment request will be sent October 20, 2010 or just go to www.DPxGear.com and confirm your custom knife order and make your payment. Paypal credit cards and direct payment are options.

Payment request will be sent October 20, 2010 or just go to www.DPxGear.com and confirm your custom knife order and make your payment. Paypal credit cards and direct payment are options.

Where is the link for that, or will the link show up on the 20th? I'll be out of town on the 20th (and out of cell & www coverage) so I'd love to just go ahead and take care of this.

NEVERMIND- I just saw your announcement in the other thread. I'll figure something out to get to the link as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Link will go live on the 20th. If you are on the road you can email me and I will have them add the details. The process is pretty simple.

name
shipping address
name on certificate
left or right handed
Sterile or Mr DP pattern
payment method and details
shipping (USPS Priority Mail box large) http://postcalc.usps.gov/ for all orders.

sorry, but for the non-numbered runs, will it be the OD/foliage green G10 scale and blasted D2 like in the mock-up pics?

I didn't want in on the first run for whatever reason, color me stupid:eek: so never pre-ordered..

but::

put me down for number 7, 13, or 69 if they back out.. (cash in hand)

also is there a dead-line for payment from the people that pre-ordered..?????????

Id like one of the non numbered ones that are 180 i think it was. If there becomes an opening or you know where i could get on a list. Thanks

Mike

*edit* nevermind, skip me. I'm going to stay with the production one I pre-ordered :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back