DPx H•E•S•T / Folders Waiting/Wanted list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to be on the waiting list, especially for a "left handed," numbered version if available.

Last edited:
Hey sorry to sound dumb but im a little confused here, i got on a list with chestnut ridge for the hest/f the one that wasnt the 250 piece special edition, are you saying these arent going to be available???? Is this a sign up for the limited edition run? Sorry the coffee aint workin today... Thanks:)
OK PUT ME ON THE LIST!!!!! THANKS

Last edited:
Hey sorry to sound dumb but im a little confused here, i got on a list with chestnut ridge for the hest/f the one that wasnt the 250 piece special edition, are you saying these arent going to be available???? Is this a sign up for the limited edition run? Sorry the coffee aint workin today... Thanks:)
OK PUT ME ON THE LIST!!!!! THANKS

the ones you got put on the preorder list from chestnut ridge ARE going to be made. this thread was made for people who wanted to get in the limited edition run of 250 knives. since people will most likely backout for some reason, RYP thought hed make a thread to list who would like to take those spots

Link will go live on the 20th. If you are on the road you can email me and I will have them add the details. The process is pretty simple.

name
shipping address
name on certificate
left or right handed
Sterile or Mr DP pattern
payment method and details
shipping (USPS Priority Mail box large) http://postcalc.usps.gov/ for all orders.

When should the link on your site be available? Not seeing it yet.

Put me on the list please.

pelosi.jpg

I can't imagine any first-run knives being left over, but I'll take one if it becomes available. If not I'll gladly wait for a production version!

Are there two different models? Is this list for whichever one is available? I like the sterile version better than the Mr. DP version.

Pretty sure I'm on the list - thought I'd reconfirm. Either numbered or sterile, whatever becomes available. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back