DPx H•E•S•T / Folders Waiting/Wanted list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RYP - I have paid for #33 & #80 online and informed "info@dpxgear.com" of a change of shipping address with no reply after a week. I have re-sent the emails again today.

If I don't hear back again in say 48hrs, what do you suggest is the next option to ensure that these folders are delivered correctly?

Thanks

If by some miracle, this many are turned down, I will take one.

Put me on the list please!

Hi RYP - I have paid for #33 & #80 online and informed "info@dpxgear.com" of a change of shipping address with no reply after a week. I have re-sent the emails again today.

If I don't hear back again in say 48hrs, what do you suggest is the next option to ensure that these folders are delivered correctly?

Thanks

Please drop me an email and also copy customerservice@dpxgear.com and we will make sure the change of address takes place.

As a side note, RYP is off in some foreign land fighting zombies for a couple of weeks. He will be back online soon.

Thanks

I also have not received replies from numerous emails. :thumbdn:

I also have not received replies from numerous emails. :thumbdn:

I feel your pain. It was quite an ordeal just to get the information on how to pay for the LE version I reserved.

For some reason I never got any of the emails sent out to my comcast email I used when I reserved the knife. Finally after a lot of emails to dpxgear they forwarded the payment info to my work email.

I have paid but I now have no idea if they received the payment ok. I have emailed them asking to please confirm receipt of the payment but have got no response.

I did pay with PayPal, so if the knife never shows up, I know I can at least get my money back.

The worst part is I have no idea what this knife is actually going to look like. All I have seen is the artist renderings.

I just can't understand how everyone that wants to make my dick bigger and harder can email me fine, but I can't get an email from dpxgear.

Guys, I apologize. ESEE is not dealing with that side of the busines when it comes to LE models. With that said, if you guys will email me at jeff@jungletraining.com I will do my dead level best to jump in and make sure your emails are received at DPX, and answered.

Thanks,

Jeff

Well, someone cracked the whip because I just got 3 emails at

once. :thumbup::thumbup:

A BIG THANK YOU - I too received replies to my emails - so nice when you know that nearly US$600 has been received and that the goods will be delivered to the right place.

Thank again!!

Again, RYP is off killing zombies somewhere halfway around the world but all is well and I give you my psersonal guarantee that everyone's money and order is safe. :)

Anyone wanting to get on the waiting list for the limited edition folders have not been paid for should email customerservice@dpxgear.com. You can also use this email for any issues you may have had on payment, shipping updates, etc. We've had a few issues with the company who are processing the orders for the LE models not responding to some customer emails, so we have re-routed the email address to make sure they get answered and the customers brought up to speed. I am still waiting on Gianni to send a finished prototype that I can take pictures of and get out to all the customers. My apologies for the delay.

Thank you for the update and also for helping with the responses - it really places you guys head and shoulders above the rest - bar none. No egoists or bed-time stories, just great knives, designed and tested by great people at great prices, with outstanding customer service.

I'm not LE, but I put my name on the list (via the email address listed).

Not sure if I've got a prayer of getting one anytime soon, but I've got to try - this knife is calling my name.

Uhhh, I want in too! I sent the email to CS at DPxGear, but I bet I'm out of luck! I'll dang sure go for the production model if I don't make it on the LE.

I emailed KnivesShipFree to see if they are getting any...is there a list of the dealers who are going to have the HEST Production model, or should I just start emailing everyone?

EDIT TO ADD: NEVER MIND, FOUND THE OTHER THREAD SHOWING THAT KSF IS, INDEED, ORDERED UP. Sorry, folks, catching up as fast as I can, here! :)

I sent in my email, hopefully some extras are available. I am on the list for a regular model already.

I was forced to close my company a few months back and have yet to find work. I am on the list for 198 which I will not be able to purchase at this time. There is one for sure up for grabs by those on the list. I wish you all well on obtaining your numbered HEST folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back