DPx H•E•S•T / Folders Waiting/Wanted list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was forced to close my company a few months back and have yet to find work. I am on the list for 198 which I will not be able to purchase at this time. There is one for sure up for grabs by those on the list. I wish you all well on obtaining your numbered HEST folders.

Sorry to hear that, sir. Wish you the best in your future endeavors. Keep your spirits up and forge ahead.

Jeff

To clear up any confusion:
The pre-order deadline closed on Monday, Nov.15th at Midnight PST. As soon as we know availability of the LE Folder, everyone will be contacted. If you requested to be included on the Waiting List, and you're still interested in purchasing the LE Folder, make sure you've sent your Name and Email address to us and reference the Name you use on the forum so we know you've responded. We have a list of BladeForums people but still need Name and Email info from some of you. Receipt of your email with contact info will be acknowledged! Send your info to customerservice@dpxgear.com
Thanks,
Linda
DPxGearTeam

Last edited:
To clear up any confusion:
The pre-order deadline closed on Monday, Nov.15th at Midnight PST. As soon as we know availability of the LE Folder, everyone will be contacted. If you requested to be included on the Waiting List, and you're still interested in purchasing the LE Folder, make sure you've sent your Name and Email address to us and reference the Name you use on the forum so we know you've responded. We have a list of BladeForums people but still need Name and Email info from some of you. Receipt of your email with contact info will be acknowledged! Send your info to customerservice@dpxgear.com
Thanks,
Linda
DPxGearTeam

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8770304&postcount=6

So does that mean I made it on the preorder list? or was a deposit required at that time?

thank you.

KellyGlanzer,
There is nothing else for you to do. You've been on the Waiting List since Oct.14th. We have your contact info. The quote you reference refers to the payment deadline for the LE Folder pre-orders. Any pre-orders not paid for by the Nov.15th deadline would be released to the Waiting List. Once we determine availability of pre-orders, everyone on the Waiting List will receive an email with further details, next week.
Reminder...There are 14 people who post on BladeForums who have been on the Waiting List since October but only under their BladeForums name. If you are still interested in the LE DPx HEST Folder, please contact customerservice@dpxgear.com with your Name, and Email Address, and reference the Name you use on BladeForums so we know you've responded.
Thank you,
Linda
DPxGearTeam

I'd like to be on the waiting list. Can't hurt to try, ya? Email sent.

Even later in the game but e-mail sent as well.

Whitty

Stick me on the list. Just saw a picture of the Hess foler and, WOW, that thing
is great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back