DPx H.E.S.T. Folder.....paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent the money for #22 right now.

NOW I am getting excited!!

Only 36 days left on the counter at dpxgear.com

142 also paid for! i felt silly starting this thread, glad someone else took the initiative.

oh yeah...# 67 - pd for. :thumbup:

BTW - Hotmail STILL sent it to the junk folder after I put every address in my contacts that dpxgear ever sent me...including the "donotreply" one! :confused:

So, don't forget to check your junk file - that's where mine was.

Do we have more recent pictures than the prototype ones that were sent out a month or so ago? Of the actual knife?

I just got the email and am having second thoughts. I am not a collector, and I am not sure the special coating, special tool, tin and number are enough to justify the extra $75. I am sure the regular run is sold out as well, so I am thinking about just getting LE since I don't want to wait. Like I said, I am not a collector and this blade will get used, but I am also not a patient man and will not be happy waiting for the next production run of the standard knives, if there will be one. Someone decide for me. I really don't want to wait till Nov. 8, when the email says the reservation will cancel, to decide for me. If I was a richer man this would be an easier decision.

Like I said, I am not a collector and this blade will get used, but I am also not a patient man and will not be happy waiting for the next production run of the standard knives, if there will be one. .

you hit it...right there. no guarantees that anything more than already said will ever be made.

you hit it...right there. no guarantees that anything more than already said will ever be made.

Good point.

Just got off the phone with my better half and she told me to get it. So, I paid for my sterile version and she said I have to take her to dinner tonight. Not sure where the logic is in spending money to make up for spending money, but oh well. Women :confused:

Good point.

Just got off the phone with my better half and she told me to get it. So, I paid for my sterile version and she said I have to take her to dinner tonight. Not sure where the logic is in spending money to make up for spending money, but oh well. Women :confused:

Good call man, good call.

Paid for mine too!

Im still waiting for a finished picture or prototype. The email we got a while back said changes were still being made. So until I can physically see a finished version I am waiting to pay. If I miss the deadline I guess there will 2 that will be available from me. But I find it hard to pay for something I just dont know what exactly it is going to be.

Im still waiting for a finished picture or prototype. The email we got a while back said changes were still being made. So until I can physically see a finished version I am waiting to pay. If I miss the deadline I guess there will 2 that will be available from me. But I find it hard to pay for something I just dont know what exactly it is going to be.

The first set of pics weren't good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back