DPx H.E.S.T. Folder.....paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just paid for #232, RH Mr. DP. This is the most I have ever paid for a knife but I am still very excited for December!

Lates,

Connor

Sorry if I missed this guys, but when will the payment be due for the regular production models? Is that dealer-specific or is there a time when all of them will start asking for payment?

Sorry if I missed this guys, but when will the payment be due for the regular production models? Is that dealer-specific or is there a time when all of them will start asking for payment?

for the regular production one it will be dealer specific.

At this point I'd be thrilled to join this list, but alas I still have not received any email regarding this knife at all.

Yes, I have triple checked my junk and spam folders etc.

All in all this has been a very frustrating process and has really soured me.

For those waiting in the wings, #113 Mr. DP Righty may soon be available.

:mad:

For those waiting in the wings, #113 Mr. DP Righty may soon be available.
I am not trying to sound like a butt..... If you don't have an email by now, and you never got the email with the pictures in it either [as you posted in the quote below]; I would hazard to say you never actually had #113 as you thought.... someone else did. :(

Sorry to be the bearer of very likely bad news to you..... :(

I'm quite concerned because I have never received any emails regarding the HEST folder. Yes, I have checked my spam and junk boxes several times.

Never received the email that went out with the pictures that it seems everyone else got.

I thought I had secured #113 Mr. DP, but now I have serious doubts.

I apologize for a couple of folks that have had problems. Most people who reserved a number have already paid for their knives.

We will tighten each one before shipping to prevent any problems with perception as a flip knife.

If for any reason you don't want the knife we are happy to move your reserved knife to a new owner. Each one of you who reserved a number will be contacted by whatever contact info info you sent.

It is an automated process that is both secure and reliable along with a very eager staff who can be contacted via info@dpxgear.com Each person who has a question will get a response.

I am not trying to sound like a butt..... If you don't have an email by now, and you never got the email with the pictures in it either [as you posted in the quote below]; I would hazard to say you never actually had #113 as you thought.... someone else did. :(

Sorry to be the bearer of very likely bad news to you..... :(

I did get an email from RYP confirming I have #113 reserved after I emailed him directly and asked. I still have received nothing in regards to payment info.

I'm now trying to get the info sent to a new email address and I have even given my phone number, but still no response.

Thanks...It was a struggle to get it done, but it's done and paid for.

My apologies to everyone for airing my frustration here. :thumbup:

Congrats for you # 113!

Months long of anticipation all boils down to the payment CONFIRMED.
I was just worrying about the shipping to my country and RYP made sure everything goes the way i wanted.

More praises for ESEE, RYP and DPx! :)

What's the schedule looking like for the first run of non-limited knives going out to the dealer network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back