DPx HEST/F First photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah, looks way better than I was expecting. Like I told people, there's no way we were not going to get a quality knife and I'm so glad I didn't back out.
Seriously, that looks awesome. Love the tumbled frame and everything. Man I wish my 0550 would come like that! Thanks for the pics RYP!

I looked back to find a post on this but came up short. Can anyone verify that the "Sterile" Limited Edition knives are all black?

Thanks!

Never mind... found it. I'm guessing this is still true.

Sterile LE version is black g-10 with black coated blade and black stop pin and screws. Green g-10 and gray blade is on regular production model. Hope this helps you a bit.

I really like the prototype photos with just flat head screws. You wouldn't need any special tools to take that apart. Good luck finding the proper torx or allen wrench when you are out and about.

I really like the prototype photos with just flat head screws. You wouldn't need any special tools to take that apart. Good luck finding the proper torx or allen wrench when you are out and about.

Use loctite at home, then you don't have to take it apart in the field.

I'm inclined to agree.

Though doesn't the little tool it comes with cover those needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back