Dpx tattoos??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ad Alta, go to your user CP select "group memberships" and select the gold member group to show up as a gold member.

oh and welcome to bladeforums! :thumbup:

We actually now have 6 members of the DPx Gun Club. So just because I can...I will add four more slots. DPx HEST/F First Run sterile version and goodies.

I've got plenty of tats already including some on my head so I think I'll go for this. It won't happen until next week but I'll get it done. Anything special if I get it on my head?

So does that mean I am #7?

attachment.php

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=69269&d=1292966817

Attachments

• 100_1086.jpg
    100_1086.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
So, just out of curiousity...there were 10 extra LE slots that opened up for these guys, or are there now 260 LE HEST/Fs out there?

Seems like they would have to have some extras in order to replace if needed under warranty, though I have no idea how that would affect numbering. Perhaps numbers are added manually. I don't know how RYP will handle the 10 set aside for gun club.

Last edited:
Seems like they would have to have some extras in order to replace if needed under warranty, though I have no idea how that would affect numbering...

Oh, I dont care either way...

Just curious.

LE meaning Limited Edition and all...

As long as my Mr. DP shows up sometime, I'm not worried about who else has one. :D

no these are from my stash. There are only 250 assembled knives. We have some spare parts.

This is so Tempting... Does it have to be on the Bicep? I have an open spot on the top of my Right Foot...

Well my tattoo artist needed the money so I got in today and got mine done. Is this #6 or #7 of the Gun Club? I couldn't see pics for jonesjp.

Attachments

• IMG00461-20101224-1603.jpg
    IMG00461-20101224-1603.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG00464-20101224-1634.jpg
    IMG00464-20101224-1634.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
Well my tattoo artist needed the money so I got in today and got mine done. Is this #6 or #7 of the Gun Club? I couldn't see pics for jonesjp.

I upgraded to gold so the pic would come up. Did the link not bring up the picture before I upgraded?

#6 was announced by RYP before I got mine, so I figure I am #7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back