Dpx tattoos??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Gun Club. Should we make it a dirty dozen or keep it at the terrible ten?

When I get back from Somalia, goodies will be on their way for the Gun Club

yeah i was planning on getting a new tattoo this month if i have the extra cash and that last one doesnt look like any tattoo ive ever seen well any real tattoo that is...it looks like fresh magic marker

yeah i was planning on getting a new tattoo this month if i have the extra cash and that last one doesnt look like any tattoo ive ever seen well any real tattoo that is...it looks like fresh magic marker

I was thinking the same thing.

well gentlemen, it's not "magic marker". more pics to come, we'll see if it has faded any.

"dirty dozen" was a great movie, and does sound better than "terrible ten", which brings to mind a rowdy fifth grade waiting for the principal.

here's some higher rez images. that magic marker is holding up better than i had expected....

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

thats either the worst tattoo ive ever seen or the best of someone getting creative with icing or body paint...im not convinced...but hey thats just me...my opinion doesnt really count

I reall like that Tattoo Goo. I have a 1 day scab stage, usually because I forget to use the ointment. If I use it regularly I never have the scabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back