Drone 2.0 - Sold! Thanks guys!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is an updated version of my "Drone" model that I have been making for some time.

The Drone is a bit different in that the ring is designed to accommodate the middle or ring finger depending on your preferred grip. The Drone is unique in that it allows the user to maintain a secure grip on the knife, while still allowing full use of your hands.

In standard grip, the middle finger rests in the ring and the index finger wraps around the choil. The ring finger rests comfortably on the small rear protrusion. This makes for an extremely secure grip that allows for excellent control and precision.

In reverse grip, the ring finger rests in the ring and the pinky wraps around the choil. The middle finger rests on the rear protrusion.

The Drone is designed to offer various carry options. The knife can be neck, belt, pocket or static cored carried. The design of the sheath lends itself to most popular carry methods.

The blade is constructed of 1095 steel hardened to 60 HRC. I performed all heat treating operations in my computer controller heat treat oven. The handle is textured G10. Very grippy!

The blade is a chisel ground recurve tanto that features an attractive an practical satin finish.

A secure kydex sheath is included along with a belt clip and a neck lanyard.

- 1095 steel
- Extremely lightweight
- Satin finish
- Textured G10 handles
- .140" Stock
- Chisel hollow grind
- Just over 5.25" OAL, Actual cutting edge of about 2"
- Secure kydex sheath with belt clip and neck lanyard
- Razor Sharp

$135 - SPF! Thanks!

This price includes shipping and all fees.

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

LMJMITCHELL@GMAIL.COM

Thanks for looking! :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Last edited: