Drop + Terzuola ATCF Tanto Folding Knife - Now Available

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know that we have just launched a new collaboration with Bob Terzuola focusing on one of his most influential knives, the ATCF: https://drop.com/buy/drop-terzuola-atcf#overview

And if this is the wrong place to be posting this let me know. Want to make a greater effort to maintain a presence on this site and respect how things are done.

Take care

Interesting that you guys are using a super thick liner lock with an insert. Kind of reminds me of my Socom Elites.

Also unusual that you went to 4.4mm stock. Didn't notice that at first.

Pretty darn cool. I like most of Terzuola’s knife designs this one is no exception.

Woah, that silver CF looks like something I might need to buy.

About the same size as the other two collabs? How about beefing one up a bit?!

Great looking knife! The ATCF is one of my all time favorite designs.

Last edited:
Just as feedback, I dislike having to log in and give personal information just to see what you are promoting.

Why not post photos and specs here and talk about your design strategy?

I did not log in either. I googled it and found the link.

Looks like a great knife! Tantos aren't really my thing, but it really looks like a winner. I specifically like the dual methods of opening and all the scale choices. It's good to see that it's noted on the page that it's a introductory pre-order price and it will be going up by $20 after August 22.

Your guest link works as far as pictures and a description go, but the price will not be displayed unless the person logs in. Not sure what you can do about that as that seems to be how Drop avoids issues with certain companies MAP policies. This site has pretty robust formatting tools and it's pretty easy to embed pictures here... Or if I have permission, I'd be more than happy to post some of the pictures you guys have up. I'm not really sure if prices can be posted in GFD even if it's a supporting member... Maybe someone who knows the intricacies of the "Price Spotting" rule can chime in.

Nice to see Drop having a presences here! If you all keep coming out with these sweet knife collabs you might have to look into getting your own subforum here... :D

Last edited:
Back