• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

DROP Terzuola ATCF, vintage Benchmade 840 & Spyderco Lum - pics fixed

Hi all. For sale:

DROP Terzuola ATCF with slate blue scales, 3.4" S35VN tanto, limited MassDrop out of production. Never used but box is damaged from shipping. Feels great in the hand. Original info: https://drop.com/buy/drop-terzuola-atcf#overview. $220 SOLD

840S Ascent in ATS-34, zytel handle, kind of a cheaper version of the AFCK. Clip looks used but the rest of the knife is immaculate so I don't know, maybe it was a shop demo? $120

Spyderco Collector's Club Lum C65S - serrated VG-10 blade, green anodised handle, numbered "369" on blade. $250 SOLD

I can send you more pictures if you need them.

PP or direct bank transfer, free shipping in Australia otherwise hit me up for a quote.

NOTE: I think some people are quite anxious about knives being shipped to or from overseas. Just FYI, I've never had a problem posting gear to people from here in Australia. I'll also be using double-sided tape inside the envelope to hold it all inside. Australia Post usually uses EMS as its international courier service.

IMG_5083.jpeg IMG_5086.jpeg IMG_5091.jpeg IMG_5092.jpeg IMG_4252.jpeg IMG_4253.jpeg IMG_4259.jpeg IMG_4938.jpeg IMG_4771.jpeg IMG_4795.jpeg

Last edited:
Spyderco Collector's Club Lum C65S
take it
and pm sent
THX

Back