• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

DSSF, BeefManDu, Lost Mountain sheath

All prices are PayPal GOODS AND SERVICES. All shipping is by USPS Priority CONUS only, unless you make other arrangements with me. Insurance added at a cost to buyer. Email me for other arrangements. I’m having trouble with the new forum format so email should work best for now. First ‘I’ll take it’ posted here plus an email gets it. Also for sale on ARFcom.

NO TRADES

DSSF, USED and CARRIED. Stripped, conveyed, and liners added by NorCalBlackTail a long time ago. Comes with the sheaths in the pics. Custom kydex liner for the Spec Ops sheath.

SlDcMMb.jpg

ol7kcbs.jpg

BeefManDu. New. black on black micarta. Probably is definitely the best, most comfortable, fat Mandu Bussekin to ever leave the shop.

D6VLIFY.jpg

njSj7d4.jpg

Olive-ish Green Lost Mountain Iron Works ( LMIW) sheath. Never carried OLD sheath. It had an FBM inserted a few times for test fitting. 11” for FBMs. Comes with TWO kydex inserts. Limited edition with a boar patch sewn on for Busse HOGS.

Zp5VCME.jpg

5rzvA3w.jpg

bTKWMIz.jpg

Last edited:
Back