dui cherra by bura????

Status
Not open for further replies.
does any one have one and how thick is it and what has been your experince with it what can you do with it how does it compare to the other HI kukri's :D ??????any reply wecome

Ok this is getting very childish I am not burafan and you jump me for nothing other than your own stupidty and just like mobs justic you have someone inicent in your cross hairs so if you will not stop I'l just log off and not come back and as proff my name is thomas j. race my e-mail is thomaslng1@aol.com I live in esmont Virginia my asackt address only UB has that privlage please go hunt your whale somewhere else captain Nemo :rolleyes: :D

Thomas...calm down. Folks get jumpy sometimes. You have hit a nerve for some reason...similarities with another guy. You might want to ask Bill to post that he knows you and that you are not Cade...that would stop all of the nonsense right away.

Just trying to help...

Nasty said:
Thomas...calm down. Folks get jumpy sometimes. You have hit a nerve for some reason...similarities with another guy. You might want to ask Bill to post that he knows you and that you are not Cade...that would stop all of the nonsense right away.

Just trying to help...
thanks I just did get dad on this sent an e-mail but he's proibly in bed
but this still sucks :eek:

Hey codeofthesammuri

How about posting over in Whine & Cheese. There's some fellas there that would like to meet you.:)

codeofthesammuri said:
thanks I just did get dad on this sent an e-mail but he's proibly in bed
but this still sucks :eek:

Chill my son--there will be other imagined transgressions in your future that you will need your energy to attack. Now-- go wash your face,comb your hair,put on a bright smile, and go out and face the world --safe in the knowledge that the universe is predatory.

Oh --in regards to your question about the Dui's thickness--I believe it's about the same thickness as the Bura Ganga Ram Special. They are both beyootiful and would be an accect to yur cullection.

that was fast......

Came here to correct the spelling error....but see there's no need to now...

the light said:
Ok this seems to be a rough place !:eek: and who is burafan ?and why don't you like him
Interesting first post on Blade Forums.

Do a search and you will see.

Unless you already know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back