Dui Chirra by Thamar arrived (pics)

Here are the promised pictures first thing this morning. Who loves ya...

IMG_0724_zpsf801cdcf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

it appears as liquid metal, very stunning!
IMG_0740_zps3f088772.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0732_zps3671fb38.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My favorite part is the grip which fits the hand perfectly. Even my big hands...
IMG_0735_zps3c4e19f2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0743_zps1998152e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The polish isn't mirror like my other HI, its more of a field polish I think which is fine by me because I am definitely doing some work with this bad larry!
IMG_0742_zps71a1c7a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The spine tapers before it enters the bolster...
IMG_0736_zpsba273dbd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0737_zpsf77d2f7b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yummy...
IMG_0736_zpsba273dbd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0732_zps3671fb38.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0731_zps749617d5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0728_zpsaa516d31.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Man that's really really sweet. I've been trying to convince myself that I don't really need one of those.

Guess what? WRONG AGAIN!

Man that's really really sweet. I've been trying to convince myself that I don't really need one of those.

Guess what? WRONG AGAIN!

Oh you def need one Bawanna buddy. It has the be held to appreciate how well the handle feels. It feels "right", the curvature locks your hand in and it feels even better when you roll or flick your wrist when swinging. It's only 22oz but feels lighter. The sheath was done very well and this khuk isn't held at tightly as my others. I prefer a slightly looser sheath, especially on a fighter and for some reason this khuk screams FIGHTER to me. It kind of reminds me of my Chhetri khuk. I love it!

What a beauty! With the length and weight it does scream fighter. I just would not want to be on the receiving end!

Thats one sweet blade! My Yek Chirra has that same finish. Something about it that is just right tho. Cool pics gb! Thx:thumbup:
Oh Bawanna...you do need one!

Dang it all to heck! I'm officially in love with this knife. Should be something set up where we only get to look once and then can't come back and look 20 more times in half an hour.

This thing sings. Consider this shark on the prowl. Momma even put some meager funds in my play account for found under a rock day. Not quite enough but with the tiny stash I have set aside it might be close.

I miss the days when the kids had penny banks. I can't access their bank accounts.

My Thamar curved spine has that same field polish to it. Not quite a full polish but much shinier than a villager finish.

Are the Karda and chakmak tiny too. So are mine, the only thing I don't like.

Great pix, thank you for sharing

My Thamar curved spine has that same field polish to it. Not quite a full polish but much shinier than a villager finish.

Are the Karda and chakmak tiny too. So are mine, the only thing I don't like.

Yes the karda and chakmak were very small, its fine by me due to the great price I got on it. The seem more for decoration than actually work. The karda and chakmak I received with my 18WWII, 21Gelbu, and 17.5 ASTK were very functional and worked well with large hands. I am going to use this khuk as a dedicated fighter anyway so a karda and chakmak aren't really that necessary. The only thing this will cut is flesh, bone, and maybe some watermelons.

Box Killer and now watermelon slayer, your a dang sadist!

I love you man!. Not in any mano mano way ya understand.

Back