duplex bushcrafter....

m. wohlwend

BANNED
2011-01-22_15-43-58_161.jpg

See if you can observe what is going on with this one.....

What do you think....?

And yes 3/16th 1095!

Huh, I never would have expected to see that on anything but a machete or WSK. Very cool!

wow, that is cool. I really like the overall shape of this knife.

Hey Mark, where are you getting the pins you are using with the hole in it? Or are you just drilling out large pins?

wow, that is cool. I really like the overall shape of this knife.

Hey Mark, where are you getting the pins you are using with the hole in it? Or are you just drilling out large pins?

I cut them out of tubing and then drill the ends...

o wow its bigger than i thought. i was thinking more along the lines of 3 1/2 inch blade. pleasantly surprised

I think we will start these at $130.00 with a kydex sheath... shipping 8.00. Leather upgrade for 20.00

Holding it in my hand right now:)I really love this knife.Its well made fast in the hand and the outside the box design is awesome along with the scaryx2 edge also a awesome job on the sheath makes it a kickass rig.Im not a bushcraft mang(More Tactical) so I was real lucky to come across this one forsale from a member all n all im very stoked with this knife and I know it will serve me well as my edc/sd/kitchen/etc.Keep up the good work Im tuned in to your forum now:D

Back