Early Bird Special for 10/27

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15.5 inch 24 ounce Bahadur Knife by Santosh Kami. Satisal wood handle.
EBS at $130. *SOLD*
10-27-10%20001.jpg

15 inch 31 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Bhakta Kami. Black/gray horn handle.
EBS at $138. *SOLD*
10-27-10%20003.jpg

15.5 inch 15 ounce Tamang Knife by Vim Kami. Satisal wood handle. All fittings are white metal. Take this beauty home today for $125. *SOLD*
10-27-10%20004.jpg

Email to get any or all

Last edited:
Where are all the sharks? :confused:

Just my luck the first time I am first to post on a DOTD and they are out of my price range. Good luck to all.

I is broke till Christmas or until the Bonecutter get re-released. I will vouch that the Bahadur Knife is a very nice blade and design its got my machete's scared:D

sorry folks, I am away from home so the Great White has to wait until his Dad is finished playing solataire before he gets a chance to get online. :) HOWEVER! Before leaving lovely Terre Haute, my Big Box O' Goodies came. I am quite excited to get back home and start working on the handle of the GCB. I can say that this satisal that looks so buttery, at least what is on my Cleaver, seem to be stained rather than rouged which is most certainly why it looks so good. The Farm Knife has a lovely bitof horn for the handle and the Gelbu Blem seemed hardly blemed to me and I have already done my 5 mins worth of rust removal to it while I waited for my ride.

Finally, I must heartily thank Yangdu for my gift and the nice card/picture of the Royal Kami for my birthday last Monday. :thumbup:

Email Sent

15 inch 31 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Bhakta Kami. Black/gray horn handle.
EBS at $138.

Ooooh. I'm sitting on this one tonight. If I am still lusting over it in the morning I'll pull the trigger.

All gone, stay tuned

Back