Early Bird special for 10/5

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
16 inch 17 ounce Tamang Knife by Kumar. Dark satisal wood handle. Small split on leather sheath. Scary sharp edge! Best buy at $100 even. *SOLD*

p1jlcNu.jpg

XgxOTqQ.jpg

7.5'' 5 ounce villager fit and finish baby Suga Knife by Manoj. Water buffalo bone handle. Natural leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

iPniVZA.jpg

slb1dVk.jpg

12 1/4'' 16 ounce Ram Kumar's western style Bowie by Ram Kumar. Sandan wood handle with copper pins. Nice leather sheath. One more addition to your collection at $95. *SOLD*

ukcGpGw.jpg

ZmZMiOS.jpg

11.5 inch 6 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Sandan wood handle. Natural leather sheath. $68.

E8nPnbl.jpg

Kywdzw7.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Done Deal!!!

12 1/4'' 16 ounce Ram Kumar's western style Bowie by Ram Kumar. Sandan wood handle with copper pins. Nice leather sheath. One more addition to your collection at $95.

Been awhile, but just had to... :)
Mateo

Last edited:
That looks real nice Mateos, I was listening to that one sing myself. Nice Reti too.
Fingers crossed for ya.

That is the best deal I have seen on a Tamang in a while. I want them all. Hard to resist the Reti and baby Suga too. Especially the Reti...

Baby Suga is Sold! Congrats buyer! They pair wonderfully well with the full size blade. Hope buyer scored the combo :)
I definitely want to get one on the medium sized ones one day. I did pick up the Reti from this post. Can't wait!

Done Deal!!!
12 1/4'' 16 ounce Ram Kumar's western style Bowie by Ram Kumar. Sandan wood handle with copper pins. Nice leather sheath. One more addition to your collection at $95.
Been awhile, but just had to... :)
Mateo
I've been curious on those. Please let us know what you think when you get it.

Back