Early Bird Special for 9/30

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 inch 15 ounce Kal Bhairav Knife by Ram Kumar. Sandan wood handle. Leather sheath. $135.

jeNjCJL.jpg

BT0FDrn.jpg

HN44iUp.jpg

L to r

12.5 inch 11 ounce Bag marne churi(tiger killer) by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $90.

7.5 inch 3 ounce Bura Sarge Knife by Kuumar. Sandan wood handle. $65. *SOLD*

7.5 inch 4 ounce Rusty SD Knife by Kumar. Sandan wood handle. Leather sheath. $68. *SOLD*

8 3/4 inch 9 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Bhakta. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $85.

nPD649b.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Amazing deals again! I want you all to know these Kal Bhairav knives are awesome. I bought a matching pair of Kal Bhairav knives. If you like practicing martial arts with blades I think you will like these. Mine are very well balanced and fast swinging. They also change direction on a dime. They are intuitive knives. It seems like they guide themselves. Like they of have a mind of their own. Bawanna did a great job on the grips. Nice and secure feeling in the hand. I have not actually done any cutting yet but I have practiced with them a lot and I am extremely happy so far. You could definitely fight off some bad guys with these if you had too. There is plenty of edge to go around.

Last edited:
Amazing deals again! I want you all to know these Kal Bhairab knives are awesome. I bought 2 identical Kal Bhairab knives. If you like practicing martial arts with blades I think you will like these. Mine are very well balanced and fast swinging. They also change direction on a dime. They are intuitive knives. It seems like they guide themselves. Like they of have a mind of their own. Bawanna did a great job on the grips. Nice and secure feeling in the hand. I have not actually done any cutting yet but I have practiced with them a lot and I am extremely happy so far. You could definitely fight off some bad guys with these if you had too. There is plenty of edge to go around.
I hope to get at least one of these once I first defeat this dreaded enemy..CANCER! Cool blades Eric! Happy for you!

Yangdu has a bunch of these Bhairav knives available. After seeing Erics post maybe they should be sold in pairs? They do feel and balance quite nice in hand. I had them in hand a lot.

I hope to get at least one of these once I first defeat this dreaded enemy..CANCER! Cool blades Eric! Happy for you!

Cancer is beatable, I beat it 36+ years ago, 1st 16 YO survivor of non-hodgekins lymphoma in Northern CA. Stay positive, never , ever give up, try everything, just keep your dr informed. You got this, we all in your corner!

Hey George your not alone, I battled it a few year ago as well, Vocal cord for me. It changed my voice some, but not my spirit or determination to beat it. Keep the fight brother and never give up!!! Were here for you.

I am very excited for the SD and the Bura Sarge. More the SD. I have been looking for a perfect, SD sized, bootish/hideaway fixed blade and the price and quality is just too good here! I honestly didn't know about the Rusty SD and think it is such a cool idea for the small knives line at HI. After SOOO many large blades, it feels good to get the HI small collection going!

Cancer is beatable, I beat it 36+ years ago, 1st 16 YO survivor of non-hodgekins lymphoma in Northern CA. Stay positive, never , ever give up, try everything, just keep your dr informed. You got this, we all in your corner!
Thank you Cul! It’s always encouraging to hear victory stories!

Hey George your not alone, I battled it a few year ago as well, Vocal cord for me. It changed my voice some, but not my spirit or determination to beat it. Keep the fight brother and never give up!!! Were here for you.
Thanks pugs! Mine is on the vocal cords as well. Said I should get most of my voice back. 95+% curable is encouraging statistics!

Damn! Hang in there George. Cancer is a pesky one but can mostly be beat! Ive had a few chunks of skin and meat removed myself and prolly got some more. Just remember your not alone man! Were here if ya just need to BS with somebody.

Back