Early Xmas

Xmas has come early for me - in the post this week I got:
- a Herbst
- a Spyderco/Laguiole (thanks Patti)
- a Viele
- a Blk Military (thanks Randall)
- a plainedge C12
Am drunk with pleasure and there's still one more day of post to go!
biggrin.gif

Hate you !!!!!

PLAIN C12 - DROOOOOL!!!

Can you tell how much?

Plain C12 is higher(only that is higher) in my wish list than:

Ti Calypso, Calypso Ti, Ti Calypso Ti...

Ferret,

You beat me by a long shot. My micarta Calypso Jr and Crunch (sorry for mentioning another brand
redface.gif
) came this week. Even if the other Spyderco package arrrives today, I'm still way behind
frown.gif

Looks like you're going to have to pat me down before I leave on Sunday
biggrin.gif

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Tommi, t'was expensive, it was the last one Roger at Milarm had, I think it was C$238 plus postage. But it is amazing
smile.gif

Clay, of course I'll pat you down, I know how much you enjoy it
biggrin.gif

Ferret,

Where did you find the Spyderco/Laguiole? I was under the impression those hadn't been made for years. I just picked up a regular Laguiole in France and would love one made with Spyderco quality.

Christmas? That sounds like Christmas, Birthday, Easter, Grandparents Day, and whatever other holidays there are all at the same time!!! You are one lucky Guy. One day I hope to get the Viele, Civilian and...well, the whole Spyderco line.
smile.gif
smile.gif
But it probably will go more like one at a time, not 5 at a whack!

Marco, I got the 2 that Patti at Ironstone had left (I think), they are pretty hard to find. I seem to recall Sal saying some of the folks at the factory bought some...

Hmm... So here's the big question: Which one of the above knives do you like the best, Ferret?

A truly mindbending question - I like the Viele 2nd best and the others are 1st equal
biggrin.gif
. I did carry the Military to work and use it on an unsuspecting piece of rope (can't get enough of that military flick) if that's anything to go by...

The Lum is an elusive beast. I've been on backorder for one for 2-3 months and the WTB posting might have paid off, I've agreed on a price for a parr serr but the dude can't seem to confirm it's serial number
confused.gif

Back