Earthquake Hits Shop!!! . . . . Can't Find Garth!!!

Nice Garth...now I'm not alone:D I keep things shaking here in Utah'.. gotta love Mopar muscle
gNorZV6.jpg

We really need a heart emoji for stuff like this.
Just got back from a spin around the block - I can't remember seeing Garth smile so much - He's a pretty serious guy but I got a glimpse of of his inner "fun" part HAHA!

Just found out that a semi-local track has open nights where anyone can show up and run quarters. Thinking that may be in my very near future.

Garth

Just found out that a semi-local track has open nights where anyone can show up and run quarters. Thinking that may be in my very near future.

Garth
You HAVE to do that and post the numbers on that beast! Len says you almost pushed him through the seat.

We have a track down here too and it's open on Thursdays and Saturdays. My father-in-law is in the process of building a ~10 second truck so I plan to run it when it's finished

Garth
Where at? Norwalk is the only place I know of- someplace closer? How about my road LOL! We could get the guys up at Gamber's to break out their late models and I'll break out my black rice burner and put some waterproofing on this road real quick :D

Back