Easton, PA Knife show April 17-18

Hi everybody, just a note that the Easton, PA knife show is next weekend, April 17-18. It is held at the Charles Chrin Community Center in Easton, opens to the public at 9AM. This will be the first show in the northeast in over a year, lots of folks chomping at the bit to have an opportunity to go to a show again. I will not be setting up there, but will attend to socialize with collectors and vendors I haven't seen for over a year, shop a little, and maybe sell a few goodies from my pockets. Hope to see some of you there!!

I'm looking forward to attending on Sunday--this is always a fun show with plenty of parking and easy access to the venue!

Show was small, more custom and new knives than antiques. Didn't take any photos. Was nice talking with guys I haven't seen for over a year but I found nothing I needed. I did sell a few to dealers, and one to a guy who had asked me for it via e-mail. Hopefully the pandemic will have abated some by the fall and they get a bigger vendor turnout at the September show.

Aginthelaw, they have a listing here for October 23-24, 2021(https://paknifeshows.com/). I went to the one just passed and it was about what I expected--smallish turnout of good quality vendors, and as usual a group of nice folks. I've always enjoyed this show and it's worth attending, even if this one was not at the level of the past events. I'm sure the Fall show will be larger in terms of sellers and buyers, by then hopefully back to whatever passes for normal.

Not sure if you do gun shows, but the PA schedule is starting to fill up again, starting with the return of the big Oaks show in June a week after Blade. Historically a set of pretty good knife vendors there at Oaks (both some custom stuff and the better production knives, even some Chris Reeve) but I am not setting my expectations too high for this June show as it may take the vendors a while to figure out how many folks can attend, what to bring, etc., and quite frankly will it be worth it for them again.

Back