Easy way how to post pictures into this forum

Hello guys,those long time and experienced here,could you please help and reply here,how many ways i can post pictures in this forum using android smartphone please? Thank you

The basic instructions would be to
first upload the photo to a free hosting site (photobucket is just one example),
and then copy the photo's URL or Image code from where the hosting site displays the photo,
and then paste the URL or Image code into the forum reply.

The basic instructions would be to
first upload the photo to a free hosting site (photobucket is just one example),
and then copy the photo's URL or Image code from where the hosting site displays the photo,
and then paste the URL or Image code into the forum reply.

This is correct, use imgur, once the image is uploaded and select "large thumbnail", then copy the BB Code link into your post. Sometimes folks overcomplicate things that are very simply done.

https://i.imgur.com/71uC9Cu.jpg

Just trying to post an image here

I'm able to see your image once I click on it, but my hope is to figure out how to embed an image so it's just... there, with no clicking on hyperlinks.

You have the right image link, you just have to embed the link in [ img ] tags, the forum can do that for you, just follow these two steps:

Click the "image" button:

image button.PNG

Then paste the image link you have in the text box that shows up, then click the "Insert" button.

imagetextbox.PNG

That's it.

71uC9Cu.jpg[img]

You have the right image link, you just have to embed the link in [ img ] tags, the forum can do that for you, just follow these two steps:

Click the "image" button:

View attachment 1338306

Then paste the image link you have in the text box that shows up, then click the "Insert" button.

View attachment 1338307

That's it.

71uC9Cu.jpg[img]

I always see people saying to do it that way, but I never have. I just click on the image in imgur, select the size, copy the BBC link, and then just paste that directly into the post.

View attachment 1338457

7k1eFTq.jpg

I always see people saying to do it that way, but I never have. I just click on the image in imgur, select the size, copy the BBC link, and then just paste that directly into the post.

View attachment 1338457

7k1eFTq.jpg

That works exactly the same, in that case Imgur is just pre-supplying the IMG tags around the link instead of having Bladeforums put them in for you. Mobile Imgur users don't get those fancy link options, though, so for mobile users they have to rely on BF's image insert.

That works exactly the same, in that case Imgur is just pre-supplying the IMG tags around the link instead of having Bladeforums put them in for you. Mobile Imgur users don't get those fancy link options, though, so for mobile users they have to rely on BF's image insert.

Ahhh...ok. Haven't tried doing it from a phone. Am usually on a tablet or PC, and since going Gold haven't really had to use imgur.

Test
50182691103_6395b683b9_k.jpg

771-FB79-E-0-BDE-42-D4-8-ACD-D4-B38-EB73-C44.jpg

I try clicking on the image icon then pasting the flickr URL, but the image doesn’t appear. Am I doing something wrong? Is flickr not a good Option?

https://flic.kr/p/2jstpJ8

Last edited:
Back