eBay's April Fools joke?

Well, the seller is not in China, so it's probably intended as a joke -- rather than being an unintended joke. ("Ancient Royal Imperial Warrior Katana Sword Weapon Tactical Antique Vintage")

Could be ebay irony. Some guy got a piece of junk and figured posting it on ebay was easier than finding a drawer to put it in. :rolleyes:

Thomas Linton said:
Well, the seller is not in China, so it's probably intended as a joke -- rather than being an unintended joke. ("Ancient Royal Imperial Warrior Katana Sword Weapon Tactical Antique Vintage")

Well, given that the last Dinosaur vanished from the earth 3 million years before the first ape-like man climbed down out of the trees, I think we are probably safe saying it's a joke! A funny one to boot.

My favorite part is the authentic "China" engraved on the blade! :D

Norm

Jebadiah_Smith said:
I like the new avatar Svashtar. A nice revamping of the old one.

Thanks Brian! The original was a British Army division patch I liked. After 3/28 I just thought something should change. I did a straight inversion of the old white-on-red .jpg and added a couple of touches. I like it much better now, as everytime I see it I think of Uncle Bill and his transition as well to another, better place.

Regards,

Norm

Svashtar said:
My favorite part is the authentic "China" engraved on the blade! :D

You mean the blade that is also marked "Stainless Steel"? I guess back then, only royalty got SS.

cognitivefun said:
if it can't be sharpened in some Natural way then it doesn't hold my Interest.
LOL!! :D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cognitivefun again.

~ B

Back