• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ebony Norfolk Case/Bose collaboration

Hi folks,

If you're looking at this, you probably know what this is. I bought this knife new in 2009 and it is a very nice example in excellent condition. I carried it a few times years ago, but only ever in an AG Russell leather pouch. I don't think it ever cut anything tougher than an apple or an envelope.

I haven't used this one in a long time and I'm in the process of cleaning out some pieces in my collection. The knife includes the original box, papers and suede pouch. It is a beautiful piece and my favourite pattern ever in the Case/Bose collaboration series. These do not show up for sale too often, so don't miss your chance!

I am asking WITHDRAWN which includes shipping with tracking to the USA or Canada. No trades please. Email is the fastest way to reach me, but you can say "I'll take it" here in the thread too. Thanks for looking!

_5300029 - Copy.JPG _5300030 - Copy.JPG _5300031 - Copy.JPG _5300032.JPG _5300033.JPG _5300034.JPG _5300029 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Back