Ebony Timeframe & Details

Okay, good to know. I wasn't sure if they were the actual thing and ahead of everyone else or if they were meaning ebony dymondwood . I might order one from there if they don't start showing up at some of the usual local dealers. Thanks

Has anyone found any Bladeforums dealers that have the ebony 110s in stock yet? None of the normal sites I check list them yet, only dymondwood still. I’m about to buckle and order straight from Buck.

I usually purchase a couple of 110’s at Walmart every year, but wait until the last year clears out which is 2018. Depending on how many tons of 110’s they have in the Warehouse will depend on when i get my stock ebony 110’s. I will still get a 112FG in ebony from Buck just waiting for the :eek:wife’s :eek:boycott to lift. :D

I wonder if they'll start using ebony on their other lines like the Buck 55 soon...

I certainly hope so. Though i still like the artificial(looks real)brown grainy look my 110’s have always had.
DN

caught my eye..calling standard ebony 110 "avid level" now. maybe always did and I didnt take notice ?

AVID LEVEL?? I just thought they meant DAVID LEVEL! Just a misprint....
Really what does AVID mean anyway?

Looked up the definition of AVID. Kinda explains it as i have a keen interest in collecting buck knives. I show enthusiasm in collecting Buck knives. :):thumbsup::thumbsup::D

So... I was at the locally owned sporting goods store about an hour ago to pick up some new hammock straps and thought I'd see if they had any new knives in. I'm sure glad I did!

rUMdhBB.jpg

What a beauty!

Ztg4SLV.jpg

3iwKMSZ.jpg

Bv0xCuZ.jpg

This bad boy is definitely a keeper and my hope is that it becomes an heirloom to hand down. Excellent job Buck!

777F8AFD-6CEF-418A-A6F8-F3A6C80885CC.jpeg

I am truly blown away with the quality of this 110. The ebony wood is beautiful. The lock up is solid. Even the leather sheath is nice. I’ve bought $100 even $200 folders not as nice as this and this was only $40. Excellent job, Buck!

Last edited:
Back